JH Passionate speech..."if you're on the fence"

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so you can fire my ass? Everybody I spoke to is looking for another gig. I wanted to scream "You lie" just like that congressman.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a loser and so is Shionogi.
    EVERYONE here is looking to leave. Poor marketing poor sales leadership.
    Everyone in the industry laugh at this company.

BTW - JH - why have soooo many reps left???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a total cluster along with Deanne

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what transpired with the woman in marketing? Did she jump ship or was she fired? I actually liked her. She seemed professional.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She quit ... Her team saying "a great opportunity" came up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She quit... Her team said "a great opportunity" came up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she was fired. She left too quickly

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She resigned. Writing on wall. Poor leadership here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't my DM see the writing on the wall and get out of here too?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...because all of the DMs r losers that were laid off elsewhere

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What planet are you FROM?? 90% of this ENTIRE INDUSTRY comes from somewhere else. Either from a downsize or reorganization. Get a clue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Top paying companies (Gilead, Novo, Celgene, etc.) attract people who are employed because they offer comp and IC (including stock which we will never get) above industry average. Companies that don't pay (Shionogi, Horizon, Kowa, etc.) pick up the stragglers who got laid off and need the paycheck and benefits. We are a being led by people who had no other options. If they did, they would move on to one of the top tier organizations out there.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is certainly not true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said and true!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that explains why you work at Shionogi? Well said straggler......well said!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why are YOU still here? Let me guess, you're actively interviewing, can't wait to get out?

Loser.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I'm guessing that is why you are working at Shionogi? Well said my straggler friend....well said!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off, I am not a DM. I've been at Shiinogi for more than 6 years. I've seen all the ups and downs. In fact I have seen more managers get cut here than we even have on the payroll right now. Facts are facts. Shionogi leadership from top to bottom are a bunch of people who got laid off or fired from other companies. All of you are here for one simple reason. You have nowhere else to go and you need the paycheck and benefits. Period. There are other companies in the industry that pay managers better. Most of those companies also give managers stock and/or stock options. Those same companies have more and better products. As a manager, if you are at Shionogi, you have hit rock bottom. Hell, senior level reps at top tier companies make more in salary and bonus than a Shionogi DM.

As to the insinuation that I too must be a loser with no place to go, I guess my question is why would I leave? I am a senior level rep at the top of the salary range. My territory is one of the top ranked for Osphena. I make more bonus money than my loser DM. In fact I get paid more in bonus than I bring in total sales. Not sure how that works but hey I'll take it. My job is easy. I put in about three solid days a week for a six figure income. How much easier can it get? I will leave when the company lays me off with severance. Until then, I'm riding this gravy train right into the ground.

Nothing I just said changes the fact that our entire leadership team is here because they can't get a better position with a better company. These are facts and you know it. Our leadership is desperate, pathetic and sad. They won't be here long. Like I said, I've been here more than 6 years and in that time, we have had 5 layoffs. We will have another. DMs are on the chopping block next go round.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what salary figure are you lying about nut sweat