Is my RD smoking dope?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this company drug test?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably but under JK and JH drug testing isn't gonna happen. This place is a fucking joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**The word MANAGER is so 1990's**

Regional Talent Leads (RTL's).

Traveling/Roving RTL's should handle 25 -30 reps per assignment.

They will be responsible for selling on half of the sales calls on a given ride day, and demonstrate their selling/leadership ability by modeling real life calls and actually helping the reps sell instead of leaning on the wall.

Focus majority of field ride activity on reps that are new (1-3 years)

Let HR do expense reports - and kick back to RTL's/Reps if a problem is spotted.

No creating/assigning any busy work....NONE!! - field help only.

Move to 100% sales results based pay, stop the core competency reviews.

Stop with all the non-selling BS "Rep Leadership Roles".

End the field coaching logs. Let them give advice and demonstrate - that's it!!

This is the year 2014 people!!! Move to automation, cut the expensive old school DM position and replace it with a streamlined, low-cost, laser focused approach to driving NOTHING BUT SALES, FROM NOTHING BUT SALESPEOPLE (no managers - not needed), DOING NOTHING BUT SELLING (no footprint meetings, no reports, no silly overpaid analysis) WE KNOW WHAT TO DO - JUST GET OUT OF OUR WAY WITH ALL THE CRAP AND LET US DO IT!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly said!!!!! Managers.....Really?? OMG people, come on - they are so very outdated and useless. Give this person a shout-out...GREAT IDEA...BRAVO!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely spot on,Right on, perfectly said and everything you say is so true. DM's, RSD's, ASD's, and VP's all know the truth, and that is: If tomorrow everyone in the company was fired except the Sales Reps and a few key HR, Admin, Training, Small Marketing Dept and top Senior Leaders at HDQ - there would be absolutely NO change in the sales numbers - and the bottom line profitability would jump wildly due to all those middle level unbelievably overpaid salaries being GONE!

Ask yourselves this: What do they (DM's, RSD's, ASD's, and VP's) do that changes anything we do in front of our customers? ANSWER: NO A DAMN THING!! How do they add value? They don't! It's a ponze scheme - pyramid, we will get the axe because we are lowest on the totem pole/food chain.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thought. Saw something similar on another thread. I like it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Uh huh. And so the various reps work from 12-2 and call it tough and there's no one to find out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen dip shit DM.... Don't start crying because that excellent business model that was posted above has you squirming in your candy ass panties. Anybody that's only working just a short few hours a day will be found out soon enough. Now go fuck yourself

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useless tool...it's not like you highly paid managers work hard anyway. My DM shows up late, leaves early, consistently cancels field rides and has a 3 day weekend for the most part!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly true. My DM showed up in his Lance Armstrong look-alike spandex bike outfit to do an inventory count one day. Then when he left he said he had a conference call he had to get on. In reality he really went to go ride his bicycle. Did not make any calls with me at all. How this guy has slipped through the cracks for this long is beyond me. Come on Lee, You need to check up on your DMs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly said. Take away the DMs and I'd also be willing to bet it would have no negative effect on the sales numbers. It's an irrelevant position that is no longer needed in this industry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They get taken to the SAME offices everytime! That's a wasted 2 days out of my territory that I can't get back.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a DM layoff coming in the fall. Not a rumor, just the truth.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait...it's about time they get rid of this dead weight!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't wish anyone being let go...but considering how the realignment went down in January, I hope these DM's receive the same treatment they dished out. I hope they get a robotic, cold voice telling them "thank you for your service and your severance package is in the mail."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. Hope so...it was unprofessional and cold. They deserve it