missing sales data????

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else having issues with sales numbers not showing up from distributors?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been the past few weeks? We stopped dealing with distributors and basically told any customer that deals with Cardinal/Medline etc that they have to order through us directly now. Just another sign of management's arrogance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to happen at the end of the quarter.....but don't worry you will get a nice sales bump on the day or two after the quarter ends. Sorry about you missing your bonus.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another way for Applied to keep screwing over its employees. It has happened to me at least twice since ive been here and all my manager ever says is "sorry, there's nothing I can do, it's when the distributor gives us the tracing reports." It wouldn't surprise me if we opened an investigation that some of the distributors give us the reports earlier and Applied holds them back. A real company would pay us on when the goods were shipped.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical old school US Surgical business practice to make corporate's quarterly goals while screwing the account, distributor and rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to expose this company's "practices" and take them to court...