Warning: Prospective Employees

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time poster, but I feel compelled to write this because I wish I had the opportunity to read about Shionogi on Cafepharma before taking this job. Do not take a job in the sales force with Shionogi. This company is so poorly run it defies logic at times. The problems this company faces are likely insurmountable. Morale is very low. Few are making bonus at plan. Everyone is riding week on week sales data, so one week you are hot, the second your territory is in trouble. And the big picture problem... the drug is just not selling that well and likely never well for quite a while.

I know cafepharma can be a dark place. With previous companies, I felt like the message board was really skewed towards a few unhappy employees. Sadly, the views expressed on the Shionogi thread are rather representative of how most of the sales force feels.

So unless you are in dire need of employment, think thrice before joining this sinking ship.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the problem. You just aren't good at telling the Osphena story. Be better and start using influential selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person isn't the problem but rather yourself. Drug isn't selling even with a good story. Nice try corporate! Stop trying to cover your shit and get real. This company is f... Horrible and so are you monkeys at corporate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The focus now is "finding new writers" not on call plan....are u fukin kidding me???? Because any top doctor worth a shite isn't writing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously who posted 'influential selling' will do it along with a 'paint the f'ing picture' that shot is so tired I laugh, the drug sells of it's good or for serious life threatening illnesses, this my friends is a lifestyle drug. Unless you are selling it off label..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better. This is the place to be in Pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Deanne. Oh wait. Never mind.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place could be good but the reputation now is so poor because of poor leadership.
    case in point: the NY district! EVERYONE LEFT! Wake up. We all know why.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything about this company is third tier, starting by the shaky drug, lousy management and below average pay. It's a last resort kind of place, a stepping stone to bigger and better things!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly!