Old School Spectrum Employees

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing that Solstas funeral is in the planning stages, I'd like to take a moment to see if anyone still here remembers some of the folks who built Spectrum from the early days and if you know where they are (this is kind of like the Walking Dead's memorium)

-Jennifer Southern
    -Mike Cook
    -Annette Sharpe
    -Lori Kennedy
    -Merry Garner
    -Nello Barbee
    -John Walder
    -Devon ???
    -Who else?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of these people were interested in connecting with you, they would have called by now. Hope this helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I connected with your wife and daughter yesterday so be sure to ask them. You need to stop connecting with yourself and your dog and pay attention.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That retort might have stung if it hadn't been delivered by an estrogen-filled manlet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They both were sure will filled with something alright. You are in the big leagues now and can't hang. Go back to your parents basement and continue whistling "Online" to yourself.

This guy/gal asks a simple questions of folks who used to work here, even before me, and you have to smart off about nothing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your posts reek of desperation...what your mother reeks of is beyond medical description.

Beat it, fruit pop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahem,

If I can butt in … insulting someone’s mother and/or children is the epitome of desperation. Very common in pre-adults whose emotional maturity whips them up in a state of uncontrollable anger. What in God’s name did your parents do to you Papi?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spectrum always had alot of turnover but there were several reps that came in after these reps and are still with Solstas today.

Just curious but why did all these reps leave Spectrum back in the day?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pseudo-intellectual rambling response is very common among non-achievers who fail to own their performance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pure BS. You are an embarrassment not only to the company, but to your parents and yourself. You present yourself as a high powered get it done individual. In reality you are neither professional nor a true success. You do not positively motivate any one around you. Management by intimidation only means people hate your guts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Papi. The fact that you think anything in my prior post aimed for “intellectual” is evident of your own cerebral limitations. Was it the term “pre-adult” or “emotional maturity.” too showy for you? I, we, can’t lower the brow for you any further.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no ... I have no doubt this old timer is unemployed, frustrated and transparently so. Given the low-level rhetoric and parroted euphemisms, I doubt he was ever in a middle management position. If, and only if, this brain stem – espousing juvenile, racist and homophobic taunts was ever part of the Solstas team, then the entire industry is disgraced.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^AMEN^^^^^^

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever gets you little "guys" through the night.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr "own it"' where men are men and the sheep are scared.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful with that joke. It's an antique.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not completely sure and I'm sure for different reasons. These folks had to build the foundation used by many of the next phase reps you mention. They had very few tools and were in many ways pioneers. They may or may not have been the best reps spectrum ever had but made big contributions in different ways. I am not sure where most are today which is why I'm asking. I'm a VP of sales in large diagnostic company and had good memories of these folks and was curious about them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold for Spectrum/NEWCO/Solstas for 4 years, having come on board under Vickie/Christy and left in advance of this sale to Quest. What I always heard about the Pioneer Era was that KY was a tyrant who lacked the ability to lead a sales organization. The intimidation and fear culture forged a strong core of reps but kept constant churn and turmoil in the organization. Is that accurate?

Vickie D. did a great job turning it around but the cross country commute was never a long term situation.Solstas operates in nine states, including the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama,

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nit sure what happened there, sorry.

Vickie D. was great.

CC was never a sales leader and never ad an original thought in his head. NH brought him up to rubber stamp his agenda.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's sounds fair. I worked in that era and KY was good at doing things the NH way. She wasn't always that way but when he came in he needed those who did as they were told and I think she got rich of doing it his way. She is still there and I left before NH ran me off like others. Many solid producers left not because they had to but because they could. I've worked for a Fortune 200 diag co since I left