Thank you

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to say thanks for the sale. I'm over 300% of quota due mostly to converting old Solstas business. More closes coming soon. It's nice to be able to take the summer off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Labcorp really should sent a giant fruit basket over to Quest as a gesture of thanks for the Solstas acquisition. It is ironic that they will end up with most of the business that we paid for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like fish in a barrel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you MC. It's not going to last long. They are already switching back. No wonder you never made it at Solstas or Quest....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason they would switch to LabCorp is because they detest Quest. (cute, right!) truth be told, very few hate Quest that much.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in my world. LCA is boss and Quest is viewed as tired old boxer with no punch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean "it's like fishing in a barrel".
    Such a challenge for Quest with reps as bright as you are out there...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope (and not the original poster),

"It's like fish in a barrel" is understood to be the ellipsis version of “It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.”

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me......it's like fish in a barrel......now go play with your little lap top and enter all your calls and don't forget to ask your boss if you can go potty. I guess Quest has micro managed you so well in your mind there's only one way to say or do anything. Pathetic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand your anger and frustration. I might feel the same if I was such a total failure. Fortunately, life is good for the naturally gifted. Have you tried drinking excessively to help forget your circumstance in life? It pains me to see you suffer like this.

Hope this helps