Can someone explain how AE's are paid?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I am not in sales at Solstas, I don't have a clue as to how it all works in the lab/blood test sales area. Here is an example; let's say a large medical facility with 4-5 departments(ortho, gastro etc), all lab work is funneled to the lab in the facility(Solstas). 30-40 Doctors. One AE. How does it work? Incentives for Dr's, AE pay structure, how are new tests "sold", what keeps the Dr's sending patients to our labs vs an outside lab? ..etc. I've been curious for a year and I work in processing. Thank you.

2. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

The very fact that you would ask such a question shows why your "talents" are best suited to working in processing. So stay in your lane and just be the very best processor you can be; we will gladly accept that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked in sales before, you pompous douche. I was curious as to the pay structure at Solstas.

4. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

You were so successful in your previous sales endeavors that you chose to be a processor? Oh, brother...I have read posts from some delusional pikers, but you are in a world of your own.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I chose my job after I lost the use of my legs in Afghanistan. I need to sit most of the day. I don't want to. I have to.

6. Groink

Groink Guest

Liar...filt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you.

8. Groink

Groink Guest

You must be hopping mad.