Old School Spectrum Employees

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…dude…or dudette…you have successfully described yourself! congratulations!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dork.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet Nate and CC made a lot of bukkake all over your plan...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as I was making $200k+ and working 4 hours Mon-Thurs I didn't really care.....giddy up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sound exactly like what those two guys did all day with each other.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional... What the hell describes 'Quest material'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you don't know who the mark is at the table, it is you Androgel.

Take a lesson, son. You will never be Quest material.

Hope this helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother...you're Sears and Roebuck material even in the best of circumstances, Summer's Eve.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know it's not just the T level. If you ever hope to get your breasts smaller than that chunky wife of yours Androgel, you also need to reduce those skyrocketing estrogen levels. It's a commen problem with overweight seasoned citizens like yourself. It can also help with some of your "other" health problems.

Hope this helps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you ever hope to change the fact that your FICO score and your wife's weight are both in the low 400's, you'd better start owning your performance, Nancy Boy.

Your very limited test supply is exhausted by your lame attempts to clown your superiors. You can't just walk by the weights on the way to the treadmill, son. You have to lift them once in a while (and not just the pastel colored ones).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one to talk about wives, chubby chaser. A box of Krispy Kreams and a bottle of chocolate mudslides and yours will spread as easy as skippy's peanut butter. We all know the "combination" to open that one up.

Learn your place, Androgel.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only combination you know is to the lock on your daughter's diary where you read about stuff like this.

It's bad enough that you failed in business, but you also failed as a father.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty lame reply, Androgel. I think you're getting burned out. Why don't you go home and spend some quality time with the wife. That is of course if Skippy is not too tired from our afternoon together. She did say that you love sloppy seconds.

As always, I did my part to help.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're calling anyone else's reply "lame" takes more cheek than your wife's enormous bum.

Any beta like yourself who spends more evenings hiding under his daughter's bed, listening to her get railed by some brother than he does being head of his household is beyond pathetic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a regular theme for you Androgel. One I am guessing you did not pull out of a hat and actually hits close to home. Skippy always does refer to you as her "cuck". No point in telling you to learn your place. It appears she has that handled.

Hope this helps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the recurring theme for you, Summers Eve, is that you are so very brave online, yet so very timid in the office and out in the field.