Happy Holidays!!

Discussion in 'Zymogenetics' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside investor I've made a shitload of cash shorting your piece of shit stock. It doesn't take a financial genius to realize your financials look like garbage, and that was a year ago. Your r***** CFO couldn't even begin to run a "successful business entity", let alone a goddamn hotdog stand.

May this company dwiddle down to the fucking concrete and shell of a steam plant it once was. Noel Noel Noel!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The loss of the Reco pig with lipstick in Europe per EMEA shows what idiots the Mgmt are at Zymo. Europe is smart enough not to want cute fuzzy Chinese hamsters, eggs and ice put into a blender and then applied topically, e.g. RecoCRAP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to shorting this piece of crap in 2010 also!!! Never made so much money based upon a series of stupid, half-wit Zymo Executive idiots moves---wahoo .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off of this board you turd!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer scaling back on this piece of crap is making my holiday...days of hotdog standing are on the horizon...good ol' Dougie who is past his prime! hehehe

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scuttlebut has it that Bayer scaled back Zymo contract cause Zymo doesnt follow GxP standards strictly, sloppy practices, etc. hehehe

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your "scuttlebutt" is incorrect...and I will bet that you couldn't even identify a GxP if you had the Code of Federal Regs, including a relevant part, in front of your face.

You are a short-selling piece of excrement.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know more about GxP than you do...piece of crap!! Your GMP and GCP standards are jokes, obviously you are a ficticious exec wannabe and dont know how to play with the Big Boys and real Pharma!!

You might as well as strut your puffed up self-important little chest as a Walmart greeter! (Now practice, wave your hand, smile and say hi ya all)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Care to take a test? I will bet that you don't know a damn thing about GxPs, you little a-hole. How many years of industry experience do you have in any functional area goverened by GxPs? I will wager that it is zero. My guess is that you are a disgruntled ex-employee (or day trader) with nothing better to do than this...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again...being a bloviating popinjay... am am employee(not ex, am a secret admirer)...you betcha!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have your dictionary out today?

You failed to answer my question. Until you can prove your knowledge of anything GxP-related, you are nothing but a ghost, and if you are an employee, you are a waste of resource and space.

Happy New Year, dirtball.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concrete here we come! Looking forward to making more cash on this POS company masquerading as a biotech in 2010...money money money. hehehe

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside investor I've made a shitload of cash shorting your piece of shit stock. It doesn't take a financial genius to realize your financials were garbage, and that was for the past three years. Your r***** CFO couldn't even begin to run a "successful business entity", let alone a goddamn hotdog stand.

This company HAS dwiddled down to the fucking concrete and and now is like the shell of a steam plant it once was. Noel Noel Noel!!! LMFAO!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey douche bag, what do you think he has done over and over, once we knew he was coming over it was only a matter of time before this company got dismantled. But hey what does he care he walks away with 3-5 million. So I think he can now afford plenty of hotdogs. ;)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't make anymore $$ off of this piece of shit stock now that BMS owns this piece of crap. It was fun and lucrative to short while it lasted. Remaining Zymo employees think the BMS CEO is a fag on legs!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It summarizes Zymo in a nutshell, that you made more money betting against it than for it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No He is Italian!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS is going to sell off remaining Zymo assets, get rid of the remaining peeps who call themselves BMS/Zymo employees, and Zymo will be nothing but a ludicrous hemmorhoidal memory in the Seattle Biotech fabric.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a minute too soon...Zymo has been more than dead for years !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree! It is quite sad for the Seattle Biotech Market, Paul Allen has been trying to jump start in S. Lake Union for years. Seattle will always be a R&D hub, no commercial entity will every make it long term...Dendreon...doubt it...SeaGen...CTI...will be bought in 2011-2012, CTI...dead in the water as it always has been. Every other company in the Emerald City is so small and far back in their R&D process, nothing will ever see the light of day. Move to the east coast or down south for in-house folks. Sales, hang on to your job whoever you are with because there are a lot of people willing to fill those shoes for less $. IMHO