Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please expalin double dipping. Have seen it mentioned several times with this company. Am correct to assume you work for two different companies? How do you manage the load, reports, meetings, ride sessions and trainings? Any legal fall out if you are caught?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working for 2 (or more) companies at the same time. There is no "load". Your job is to enter calls for each company during the day, without working either job! Yes, on occasion you may perform necessary tasks, but they can be handled. Conflicts can be resolved by things like illness, or family problems.
    Once, about 2 years ago I just couldn't attend a NSM because of a brother's hospitalization! Surprise, surprise, he recovered faster than expected! There is NO legal fallout! Worst case scenario is you lose one job for not working. For mgr. ride- alongs, customers want to see you do well, so they act like they know you. Smile a lot and act like you have met them before.
    Remember there is time- off, use it only when necessary. The feel of 2 salaries- great!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well played Sir. I was going to respond to the original post but you nailed it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But doesn't Purdue check W-2's? You get caught pretty quick won't you? Just curious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every January 31st, W-2 forms get mailed to your home address by every company you may have worked for during the previous year. No company is able to see another company's W-2. Who would they check with, the IRS?? The only one who can see a W-2 form, is the company sending it, and of course you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are mistaken!, every year Purdue asks every employee to sign a waiver for a Background Check, they can find out if you have other income.
    I did not work on sales, but in Research and Development. Corporate security had me followed by private investigators and still monitors my Linkedin account. One day I switched cars with my wife and she called me in panic that she was being followed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I'm BATMAN!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull! Purdue can't find out your income from any other source!
    I have been double dipping here for years! In 2011 my combined income was about $159,000. (From both pharma jobs). Since 2008, when I began to double dip, the only ones who know my total annual income is me, my spouse, and my accountant, who I visit once per yr.
    I only do one company retirement acct., one company health insurance for the family. The only thing I get from both my jobs is direct deposit!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

159K? This means you really suck at 2 jobs! BS on this post. What you have done here is proven that you are a liar, even in anonymity.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Exactly!

FACT...Purdue checks regularly and you CAN'T hide working for 2 company unless you are hourly and under the table. You WILL be caught. You would be fired from BOTH companies.

Purdue does not have people followed.

Any other comments on this is BS

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell can Purdue check with to verify whether or not I have a second job???????? Who is able to give Purdue this personal information??????? NOBODY!!
    3 1/2 years now of DOUBLE DIPPING- Nobody has EVER said anything to me - EVER!! I am a full- time employee at both pharma company's!! My income tax return is PRIVATE!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was followed and had a private eye car parked around the block, and that was after signing a confidentiality agreement which now I regret; I should have gone to the FDA and sued Purdue for harassment. This is a mob like company, they can check your EZpass, bank accounts and flight records...etc

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has nothing to do with your tax return and you do NOT have 2 full time jobs like you say you do. Purdue would know and I'm sure will do a fine sweep shortly due to your arrogance.

Stop admiring yourself and thinking you are so smart. you aren't and your family knows it too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so stupid! How about something as simple as mileage and gas in your car? Easy way to see if someone is working. Also your expense report, lunches etc... Besides, at Purdue, everything is so micro-managed it is very easy to tell if someone isn't working. I know someone at Purdue who pulled the disability card, worked for a second company and got fired.

What you could get away with is a 1099 job where you sold something else to your current accounts. But even that would be tough with manager ride alongs. Someone eventually in an office would get confused what product your selling and get you busted.

And if you were such an awesome rep that you think you could pull it off, then just get a great biotech job & make 200k with one job. That is doable!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are quite the kool- aid drinker! Please, just tell me how Purdue could know? What arrogance? I'm just telling you the truth. What "sweep"? Double Dipping is done because I choose to do it. I repeat: Just give me one SOLID example of how this or my other company could know. Just ONE example of a sure-fire way! Remember, I don't work much at either pharma company.
    PS- Try not to sound so immature!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way that you can b working two pharm jobs! Just no way! The demand on your time with managers and reports and ride a longs and lunches and meetings the list goes on. There is just no way!!!! Hopefully you will b caught soon and fired from both companies since you think you are so slick. Ethics is obviously not a word in your dictionary and besides I think you are full of crap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I have not done it, I have known several people who have done is and a few who have been terminated. The way they were found out was totally random, someone saw them in a docs office selling the other company's product.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jake is a triple dipper.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not here to convince you, just to let you know what I'm doing.
    One thing I do, is not give any lunches! That's right. I'll go to a restaurant (chain) and purchase a gift certificate card. I retain the card for my family and friends. I make up a signayure list, and submit that as my luncheon attendance list. Then I submit the receipt as though it were a lunch.
    No, I won't get caught. I have not even been questioned. Ride alongs are handled in the usual way. If I ever do get terminated, I will still retain my other job! Then I will interview again. I believe it's important to keep 2 jobs!
    Most company's will have no problem down- sizing you when they so choose. But I get them first!! I don't call on the same doc's with each company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great to see how well you brag on this sight since nobody in your Family gives you any attention or respect. You're really not that important to anyone I guess.