Delta Dental

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to thank Takeda for the cut rate dental plan that does not cover the dentist I have been seeing for the last 18 years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whiny beeatch most pharma companies offer dental coverage through Delta.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delta dental sucks donkey balls!!! Worst dental plan!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ortho coverage looks better to me, covers $500 per person than our previous plan

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--covers $500 more per person

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE DON'T CARE!!Extra money needed for management bonuses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sucks! Delta dental is the worst. Takeda just keeps getting cheaper (if that's possible)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reason 100 why your employer shouldn't be in charge of your insurance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people, lighten up, you have insurance. just go to a dentist that is within your network and your cleanings will be covered. wow, what a bunch of cry babys!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the dentist today , in-network, and my cleanings were paid 100%. anyone else want to cry about the insurance?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how many reps would up and leave just because Takeda went the cheapskate route on their dental plans? I bet not many, if any at all. Therefore it is an easy cost cutting measure by the higher-ups to fatten their budget slashing bonuses. You get it? They slash our dental benefits and they get more bonus money to pay for their own families dental issues! Great for them.....bad for us......but who cares about us?

Lighten up Junior. you have insurance. just go within Network and your cleanings will be covered. Oh Shoosh! what a bunch of complainers and cry babys!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you think management cares?This is not pre-2010 when we felt valued.We are all now just a fu##ing number.Get used to it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the dentist today , in-network, and my cleanings were paid 100%. anyone else want to cry about the insurance?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lighten up Junior. you have insurance. just go within Network and your cleanings will be covered. Oh Shoosh! what a bunch of complainers and cry babys!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat me, Schmuck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people, lighten up, you have insurance. just go to a dentist that is within your network and your cleanings will be covered. wow, what a bunch of cry babys!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lighten up FIDO! you have insurance, now go floss the hair out of your teeth and get to your dentist right now!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As in Mike??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lighten up FIDO! you have insurance, now go floss the hair out of your teeth and get to your dentist right now!!!