Hospital sales force

Discussion in 'TherRx' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the scoop with The-rx. Any insight would be great, was approached about an opening an know bubkis about the company. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 200K gig. Go for it. Great leadership, strong history, opportunity for career development.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wildly exaggerated! Do your homework. This company is a train wreck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had an interview? Any info. on salary range? etc.?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are currently living in your car and eating out of trash cans don't bother. This place is beyond a trainwreck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

220 at plan - 130 base. Upgrade car and great benefits. Plus new class of stock options.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this just 2 positions for the country? And what happened to Scott G?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, if anyone believes this, I've got a mint condition YUGO for sale (hard to give a year of manufacture since almost all parts have been replaced, including several body parts as well as engine and tranny parts)... what a steal... only $23,000.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want it. I won't pays a penny more than 22,800.

Signed

Marc Hermelin.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this base salary true?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that I know of. They are talking 75 base.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its true, depending on experience. I was contacted and Im already above this but i was told that the base is flexible. 220-230 total comp, seems like therx could use a fresh start and so could I which is why I am interested.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a company emerging from bankruptcy, and owned by private equity. A bit hard to believe the numbers are true given those factors. Good luck

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they are looking for younger, less experienced reps?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? They company is well funded today and to take to the next level, which is selling part of all of it therrx needs to pay for talent.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because private equity doesn't operate that way. You are playing with their money, and the don't just hand it out like candy. Not saying its untrue - just hard to believe given knowledge of other pharma companies controlled by PE firms. Maybe it's short term play to get talent in, show increases top line before selling off loading debt and equity interest in company. Either way, wish you the best

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PE and leadership team are pumping up the top line revenue line. The new regime has one objective and that is to expand patient access to Makena. If they can get more patient access they win and we get sold off faster.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the starting salary range for your company?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great leadership? Consider that the current CEO has won the "Worst CEO" prize two years running.

Strong History? Yeah, if you consider that the past CEO went to Jail for criminal activity and that the company sold products that were adulterated and dangerous.

Career Development potential? Tell that to some of the 1700 employees that were terminated in 2009 because of the criminal activity of the company and a major run-in with the FDA and the US Justice Department.

You got to be either nuts, or desperate to work for this company.