Ride Alongs

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How often do your DMs ride along w/ you? It is ridiculous the amount of times. Happening about every 3 weeks?! Do they understand that I get shit for this when I come back to the office? They are getting fed up with it as am I. It's horseshit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Due to reps constantly resigning, most of the time my manager only has 5 reps to ride with, and she says she is required to be in the field 4 days/week. Do the math.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it remind anyone else of defensive driving or going to the DMV to take your test. You've got some fat person in the drivers side of the car taking notes while you're chauffeuring their ass around. Why is this necessary? Offices pretend to care about your product only because they feel sorry for you. Most of the managers are ugly ass white guys who act like they're total bad assess and could they be any fatter? I seriously doubt it. What is the arrogance all about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is cool, but Doc's HATE for mangers to show up. they hate that double-team thing. can't really blame them.
    Managers....you need to wise up and figure out a way to stay out of offices

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quiz: When is a manager not a manager? When they work for a contract company. Babysitter, box checker, suck up, and out cast. I get that it's a job but you need to do as the rest of us reps do. Cash your check, stay off our backs and keep looking for a realjob that lasts more than a year. Management skills? What a joke. I was a developer and lead a team of 10 reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly... As a contract rep, you answer to the client always. Your contract manager is only there to provide customer service to the client. They maneuver between telling you not to trust the client because they are the one in control trying to protect you.

They will then go behind your back to the client and say...
    "Do you like my rep? Huh?....Huh? Cuz' if not I'll git you 'nother one. They come a dime a dozen and they wonder why we don't jist roll 'em over. They jist don't make 'em like me anymore...old, dependable, and easy to trust...Yup! Laid off jewels like me come rare. By the way...Can you help me roll on over to the direct side? I hear that thur opening a job as a manager in my area...? Huh?...Huh?

LoL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Service the client is a joke. Just like the hilarious and loved George Carlin would say, "Service the customer." Right here with your customer service. By the way can I bore you with the computer detail piece that my boss thinks is great. It shows that how approximatly .006 percent of your patients treated with my drug tolerated it better than the competitor. I realize that you can't prescribe my drug because it cost too much and isn't on any formularies but doesn't that tolerability stand for something? Now let me bore you with a slide that I have show you 100,000 times reguarding dosing. I noticed you have a sexy looking blond rep in your waiting room who has huge tits. I am sure you would much rather look at her than hear me blather on about something you really don't care about and will probably never use. Spare me the diginity and just sign here so that I can check the box and be on my way. Your samples should be here in a few days and you can place them in the garbage if you like or just add them to the mountain of the samples that I have sent you in the past that you never use. Have a great day and I will see you in about a week for more of this same shit. Please install a policy that says you are not seeing anymore reps so I can drop you off my list.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's too much, i need a break from him-that aqua velvet he wears makes me sick

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He only wear Aqua velvet on his balls so obviously you have been sucking his knob.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Geez wayward:

Is that you again thinking impure thoughts about cheating on your wife? JK & LOL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have this loser day after easter, i will bring extra peeps to stick on his suit coat

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had Armando to ride with me. Boy he is a beauty! personality of a cardboard and a real winner winner chicken dinner!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And sharp to! Just know that he's machismo and in control over you. Feed that ego and play dumb and I mean real dumb!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Armando feels like he is the CEO when he is riding with you 'the all knowing' type. He even made a comment to me about wasting time waitng at the doctors office for a signature. he said that it is not a good use of our time. Dude this is a contract position. what a winner this guy is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Armando keep his job with all of the client complaints he gets? His work experience and CV don't translate to his title and position. How in the hell did that happen?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows? Some of us have wondered the same thing. Maybe because he applied and that was that. The secret could be holding out for a higher management position and refusing a rep position, which would be more on his level. He does not seem too terribly bright.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not too terribly bright is an understatement of the century my lad! Just read the memos that he writes and the grammar is worst than a kindergardener. Sometimes I wonder why he is where he is. Luck maybe? maybe not?... He does not have the management qualities that you can find in a top notch pharma company and you can tell that he puts on an act everytime he wears his management hat. He is not too comfortable. Is this the reason why that most DM that he hired are all wash ups?. Pls. prove me wrong people.