Last day in field

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what our last day of having field responsibilities will be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are you a MORON??????????? What the heck are you working for the last day in the field? take a vacation day and relax. you're screwed anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck balls you schmuck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are laying a lot of people off and giving everyone less than a week to close out. What a disgrace for human beings. Way to humiliate people that you are laying off by not offering ANY compassion knowing that we are trying to find jobs. What is the point of making those that are getting laid off sample drop still? Oh...I see...that's EXACTLY what the Forest reps do. Worked out well for them for Linzess, didn't it? Way to shit on everyone as you push them out the door.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just pray that they do the right thing. It's just not right the way they are handling this anymore. The expectations that were set by company standard during a lay off and the reasons why they actually TELL reps to stay home after they announce a lay off is because it's so stupid to send depressed/ disgruntled/ stressed out people into the field to represent your company. The only thing more sample dropping will do right now will take away Pylera, Rectiv, and Canasa for several weeks to come.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree. It's a complete lack of respect for us as professionals. Most of us make over 100k and we are treated like this when we are being laid off? From what others have told me regarding their treatment at other Pharma companies during layoffs, this is completely out of the norm and they are very surprised. Again, a complete lack of respect for someone that makes $100k, i.e. educated and tenured. For years, I put in sweat, tears and time away from my family. Gave this company all that I had and here at the end when I have a family to support, you treat me like this? Whatever. Peace out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my sources I've heard if you are moving to a PCP territory, we don't start home study until April 14 yet we will be detailing docs until the 11th..... Oh but by the way they are taking our samples away march 26th, Uhmmmmmm OKAY!!!!! Hahahahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so let me make sure I have this right....because you make 100K you should be treated better when being laid off....what??! Be thankful you were making that inflated salary while running around getting signatures from GI's and occasionally having a meaningful conversation. You do most of the same things that a PCP rep does, and you're making much more. Getting laid off is no fun, been through it, but face it we all put our pants on the same way so getting treated better while being let go cuz you're making more is stupid. Your company spoiled you w/ salaries, gift cards, nice cars, meeting gifts, and they sold out to the highest bidder. Game over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree. To the poster who said you should be treated with respect because you make $100k, you sound like an arrogant prick. Everyone should be treated with respect, regardless of how much money they make. I am sure there are thousands of people with more and better education than you that make a lot less. Do they deserve less respect? I challenge you to look for a job outside of Pharma and see what your education and experience are worth in the real world. It is humbling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you took this the wrong way. We are all right on this one and that regardless of how much one makes, treatment should be fair. I don't think you understand if you are not an Aptalis employee. There are situations across the board where people have been treated unfairly. You can't even imagine the treatment that has gone on. Maybe the op was merely trying to say that this type of treatment would not happen to BS or anyone at that level. Don't read too much into it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share how you were treated so unfairly. No one owes us anything. This is corporate America. We did a job, and they compensated us nicely for it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the $100k poster sounds like an ahole and regardless of how much you make, you should be treated with basic human decency. A lot of people here did not experience that in this acquisition. 2-4 hour grueling interviews with role plays and grilling on our numbers. What is comical is that they should have taken every single Aptalis rep as a GI specialty rep because this is a fantastic group of people. They didn't because they didn't have to. And, they are not looking at the long term, as Actavis is going to clean house. This whole thing feels like a bad joke. There is no rhyme or reason to who was kept (minus geography) and what the interview process was like. It has been handled so poorly. There are a number of people who have not even been told their fate.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pop, pop goes the weasel. Well, that's all folks. Looks like its a wrap.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The result of having Curly, Larry, and Moe running Aptalis. This place has been fairly mismanaged for awhile and this is just another part of that. RT has never like salespeople, we're just a necessary evil, which is why this has been handled poorly, and we've been treated disrespectfully

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just finished my last day yesterday. car will be picked up on Monday 4/7/14. samples all gone as of 4/2. expense report will be done by 4/4. all trained on Linzess. can't wait to get out there on Monday 4/7. not sure how I'm going to get around to sell it without a company vehicle. any advice and serious helpful comments only please!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stick your head in a toilet and flush

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck balls you schmuck!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do believe it's time for you to re evaluate your life due to this display of inappropriate language

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....Says the person who wakes up in the morning and posts on Cafe Pharma on a Sunday.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stick your head in a toilet and flush!!!!!