Metabolic DMs jumping ship!!!!

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are dropping like flies...why? Company is starting to hire outside people to fill these unwanted Metabolic DM gigs...WTF?!?! Something stinks here!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They stopped believing in fairies and unicorns.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jumping to where? Golly, are they taking their awesome sales numbers with them? They are as replaceable as a light bulb.

World does not need anymore pharma DMs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the metabolic DMs dropping like flies and jumping off the sinking ship to find another company or has MB fired them? I heard she drove out several DMs in Gi care. Just wondering if the leaving is voluntary? Also, MB doesn't like insiders unless they came from Solvay so figures if they are back filling with outsiders. This franchise is a mess and reminds me of cardio all over again. Can we all say déjà vu?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me leave...looks like an opportunity to get promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, AbbVie must be pretty bad if they hired all those reps but didn't need them. Must be poor management to over hire like that, if that is the case. They must be real idiots at AbbVie. Those kind of managers are as replaceable as a light bulb. Not the new kind of light bulb that lasts for years, but the old kind that burns out every month. Too bad the management has stayed in place way past its expiration date.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not Metabolics its beddisa marbrough. Know too many people that are leaving or considering leaving because of her. She has stopped anyone with abbvie ties from getting promoted. Wants too much lesgo power. Hiring outside because she wants to be in control. Not the good ole boys from solvay. Her words.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't see why ANYONE would be trying to leave Metabolics now, you are a real dumbass and will get what you deserve.
    When the Titanic was obviously sinking, you would be one of those who was sitting there enjoying the food and music.
    Shrinking overall market due to serious CV risk concerns pertaining to testosterone treatment, generic competition right around the corner, a shrinking market share for several quarters, and finally a strong possibility of a formal black box warning from the FDA.
    Oh well, just sit there and pass the Grey Poupon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! What insight you have!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks...we have us a challenger!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, aren't you astute? If you like sitting with your heads in the sand, I understand. Ignorance is bliss. At least for a time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has left? Besides the knuckle heads moving into the park, who left for a better opportunity?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks! They have our quotas so high we don't make commission. I loved it when it was announced that Humira exceeded the $10Billion mark. Must be due to shitty sales force.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly not from contracted MHC access. No.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get confused by the suppositional mis-information.... The bottom line is that Androgel's sales are expected to be eaten up by generics. The remaining PC portfolio is insufficient to maintain all the reps and DMs currently in the sales force. A downsizing of great magnitude is imminent. Those in upper management within metabolics that are legacy Solvay are pushing (and I mean really pushing) RMs and DMs in the specialty organizations to take their people before the flood gates open, even if they are not the best qualified for the position. While its not bad to help your good people get in front of managers who have opportunities for your people, its poor leadership to try and politically force those people upon those managers. Here is the principle: It is never a good practice to hire the less competent candidate. Here is another principle: Never confuse Leadership with politics. Leaders always do the right thing. Politicians do what is best for them, now and for their future.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Push as hard as you want.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beddissa marlbourough man.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mb killing culture and quickly

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just beating a dead horse. Trying to use the stick vs carrot to get last few drops of life out of androshit.

If you are smart like me, just smile and do as little as possible. Walking papers coming very soon regardless.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the Abbvie pipeline showing products on their way to market, do any you think you'll have a shot at getting those sales positions? Is metabolic going to be the next Dislipidemia Franchise?