Layoffs in GI

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck is going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bastards didn't make plan

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused. Who was actually laid off? No one I know was affected.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas, Washington, Arkansas, Michigan, Chicago.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Utah and Oregon as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all laid off reps were on PIP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug is losing marketshare and the reps and managers are the reason. People are bound to get fired. No surprise here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is BS. None is getting laid off. the drug is doing fine don't listen to these assholes

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps and managers are NOT the reason! Look no further than R.R. and the horrible drug itself!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR was a despised POS at Sanofi..a complete poser. Leopard doesn't change it's spots!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are being laid off, so prove your education and resist going to the level of Junior High in your response. This is the second product in a row where Ferring has launched a new product in the US with the idea of cashing in. It doesn't help when sales incentives are based on selling boxes, and marketings incentives are based on keeping the price up. If they had launched at a fair price they would have the market share they were looking for. (basic economics 101) Once you have market share it is easier to raise the price, than the reverse. Good luck to all that remain. Until upper management realizes that this is not the pharma environment of 15 years ago and the landscape has changed, this product and company will continue to struggle. Oh, by the way... Colon Cancer Awareness month doesn't change, it's always in March. How about producing marketing pieces that are in the field by March 1st and make a splash in New York the last week of February instead of March 18th.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put! Just shows the pathetic idiots in the center ring in NJ... How do you apologetic Colon CA Awareness when you are selling a CRS product? Incompetence is the only answer. been this way in Urology for years!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 out of 80 GI positions eliminated. The douchebag RR at his best! I guess he doesn't care about the supposed "People Come First" motto of the company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since no one likes RR can't we all get tg and go to HR and voice our complaints.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure about this number? I heard it was half that many. 20 people out of 80 is a lot more concerning than 10.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all that are left on the GI side of things 10... 20... or any number should be concerning. What is the pipeline? How about buying a product? Co-promotion? Prepopik is a good, not great product. If they had left the dosing instructions the same as the rest of the world, we would not be having the efficacy complaints that we are currently. And how about giving the apperence that we care about the patients...match the mail-in rebate of Salix $20.00, the patient still has to jump thru a hoop. Karma will come back to those in upper management.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're a dicker who doesn't know anything about anything. stupid dicker man.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beside proving you can't put together an intelligent sentence, please explain what I don't know. Everything I said is based on what I was told by an individual at the RD level and personal observation based on education and experience. Please let's have a discussion not a Junior High proof of lack of education.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's stop the madness by referring to this as a layoff. Allegedly, most of these reps were on warning letters or plans. These folks were FIRED. Was it right? Probably not. The bigger question is why is managent so reactionary? I have never worked for a company where it seems like reps are constantly nervous, unsure, and running scared. It's a tough environment to work in day in and day out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been interviewing for an open GI position, any honest insights would be great! Thanks!