$400 off?!? crouse is sinking tom's ship. ha, what an idiot.

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$400 off?!? crouse is sinking tom's ship. ha, what an idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that when a mom gives birth, $400. can mean a lot to a new CBR Baby! It's almost like getting a scholarship. I support the financial gift, and I'm sure most of the CBR Nation does as well!
    This Sunday there will be an op- ed piece in the CBR Times which will discuss all ramifications of the financial gift. I urge all babies to become familiar with this topic. I'm sure there will be further discussion about it at our up- coming reunion in July. As your elected CBR laiasson, I will report any new information as it arises.

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You CBR babies and this whole speaking in "code" is stupid. It's indicative of the structure of your company and seriousness about how you conduct business. Your website promotes your location as "safe" from natural disasters but yet covers up that you lack accredidations. What happens to cord blood when it sits on an airport tarmac in Arizona at 115 degrees? Do you test for viability before processing? Have you conducted any studies at all?

Can one of your infantile CBR babies answer that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of our babies speak in code! what kind of testing do our babies need to undergo? When our babes are born they receive the same treatment(s) as any other baby's. You sir, are most weird!
    I invite you to come to our Reunion beginning July 11, in Phoenix. You will see the best educated babes in the Country. You may feel free to attend any of our symposiums for our baby's. We discuss important issues like funding, diapers, chafing, mobiles, investments, colic,formula choices, and much, much more!
    I look forward to seeing you there!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the person that posted before the baby talk...please kik message me at spencer.spence1 and i can answer all your CBR lab questions :)

Thanks!
    -S

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well S, since our CBR Baby's are all a "cut above", it appears that our babes don't have any lab issues. There are no better baby's anywhere in the world than our CBR tykes! Comparison, comparison, comparison- this is the key. CBR Baby IQ's are superior. This has been proven! Other companies lab's need to take lessons from CBR. There is NO comparison! There is NO substitute!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Do you have any business sense? The really money is in the annual recurring storage fees. So you give up $400 to collect $150 annually for at least the first 18 yrs. The cash flow coming in from annual fees is enormous.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday morning the CBR Nation of baby's had a conference call about money!.
    It was decided overwhelmingly that cash flow and fees mean nothing to our babes, who still live with their parents!
    Our baby's are protected from any kind of financial issues. You need to know this. Please plan on attending our up- coming summer reunion in July!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20