Adrenaclick- generic epinephrine pen appearing

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps with the new generic- Adrenaclick/Epinephrine USP- are appearing at pharmacies. I'm kind of surprised, considering they took so long to launch. Maybe Amedra finally got a sales force together. Pretty pitiful product with the exposed needle & two caps

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was Adrenaclick not launched earlier though it was approved in 2003 ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adrenaclick and Twinject were taken off the market and only Adrenaclick was relaunched by Amedra/Lineage just this year I think. They made a generic of Adrenaclick which is called Epinephrine Injection USP or something. But no, I heard that they're just using distributors and don't have a sales force.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twin junk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, twinject sucked. But Adrenaclick is a viable option... Although the design still sucks it is technically a "generic" and some payers are pushing for it already. Don't think the patients/doctors will be happy with it....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adrenaclick is a damn site better than Epipen pal...Adrenaclick has a smaller..less intimidating needle..press and hold...no swing and jab....get real sonny boy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure having a giant needle sticking out of the pen after injection can be called "less intimidating". also adrenaclick has like......... 10 steps before injection. crap pen

I've been told it's not that much cheaper than EpiPen. from everything i've heard, their sales force must really suck