Buy Allergan but no commissions paid yet?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 2:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aesthetic sales force still hasn't been paid commissions yet for Q4 2013, yet Valeant is going after Allergan who actually pays their employees?

My gas card has been shut off, credit card has been shut off because Valeant doesn't pay their vendors.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about commission if you dont have a job?Wait till the lay off start will you have a job or the allergan rep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea what type of severance was offered to Medicis reps so I know what to expect?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your gas card was shut off? How about the cable internet (COX) was shut off in Scottsdale as he didn't pay the bill and they cut off all internet till he paid up PLUS a deposit!!!! Trying running a 2.6 B business (Medicis ) with no internet connectivity!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are correct. I'm so glad I'm out of that shit hole. My gas card was shut off over six times last year. I've been in the industry for over 12 years and that has never happened. How embarrassing!?!