Cluster 2 Territories

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These territories fucking suck! What makes it blow is having to do overnights for no see offices. What a fucking joke! At least I get to expense $85 per day for meals while out of town. Expensing every penny of that bitch! Thanks Uncle Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to order your 2 overnight pay per view movies, per Orange Guide Byatch! Then go Pfuckyourself. You got pfuckedmotherpfucker! Hehehehehe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love hearing all about reach and frequency over and over again, especially when I am shacked up in the middle of effing nowhere doing an overnight at an office that never uses my products and hasn't in 5 years since launch.

I could drive numbers a lot higher if I spent more time where my customers have access to what I sell, but I am sick of arguing and making what should be an airtight case for not wasting my time in such desolate, far flung places in my geography.

All my DBM knows is the Pfizer way, which is to recycle the same garbage being sent down from above about covering the whole territory no matter asinine and laughable the marketshare is. High decile but all generic use? check. No see offices 2 miles off the freeway? check. Ignoring the lunch cancellations in the places that are moving business because they are decile 5 and I don't want to hear the regurgitated KD sermons? check.

I am wasting my time, the company's time and especially my family's time during most of these overnights in places where there are billboards right next to the highway, hotels advertise color TV, and there is not a single script of my products to be found and no one can afford them since everybody is dirt poor and no one has 3rd party insurance except Medicaid. But they are high decile offices due to volume alone, and Pfizer in all of its wisdom doesn't use Medicaid when factoring customer potential so here I sit, just making their numbers look good and giving them what they ask for.

I hate staying overnight 3 and a half hours from home, just so there is a hotel receipt in these godforsaken hell holes and my DBM can tell the higher ups that the whole geography is being covered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you have to do is book the hotel, check in early, buy dinner before you drive home (on a full tank) and have the hotel email you a receipt. I do it all the time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management in the ivory towers is disconnected from our customers and from us, the sales representatives on the front lines. It would behoove upper management to make the time to get feedback from our DBMs about what is working and not working . . . not just with the current sales force structure, but all initiatives that are going to be rolled out. That may sound idealistic and unrealistic, but it hurts the company more in the long run to "act now, ask later." It is kind of analogous to insurance companies being more concerned about treating diseases the cheapest way possible than preventing them in the first place. This whole situation with Cluster 2 territory lines is frustrating. I am keeping my eyes and ears open for a job elsewhere, even if it means a pay cut. Once I find something that is good fit, I'm out of here.
    Upper management is incompetent!!! We've had unrealistic quotas for Chantix for years, then Toviaz and now huge quotas for Eliquis for Semester 2 primary care reps . . . higher quotas than what the specialty reps were given. If a doctor is still writing 85%+ warfarin and has not jumped on the NOAC bus yet, he probably will not be a high volume writer of Eliquis over the next 6 months. You cannot base Eliquis quota on warfarin scripts!!!!!!! Every time I hear upper management talk about customer-centric this and that, it makes me sick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You poor little mistreated baby! There are plenty of us who have always had large territories, and the driving is good for you. Now, maybe, you earn half of your salary--hope they triple the size of your territory next realignment, you lazy prick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left because I just couldn't stand it anymore (this arrogant, elitist disconnect with senior leadership). Not because of the workload, but because of the fact that they are idiots who have no clue what our business model even is. There are other places out there with much brighter management- realistic people who work with you to achieve your goals. Don't hesitate if something comes your way. Get out of Pfizer the first chance you get

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better yet- have the hotel email you a receipt, charge your AMEX, and mail you a gift card or give you reward points. You don't actually have to go Flint, MI or Rapid City, SD. when you work a Minneapolis or suburban Detroit assignment. C'Mon people!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer games! It's "higher quotas"...that are not achievable = partially mets at calibration = the next round of employees that will be let go! This is called Pfizer being PROactive!