RAY TEW?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Ray Tew? He was a cool guy from way back

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He retired when his position as Regional training manager in Atlanta was eliminated. I spoke to him at the Atlanta office a few weeks before it all went down. He seemed to know the end was near, and he was cool with it.

Very good guy. Wish he was still around. We had some good times.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ray did not "officially" retire. His position was eliminated in the last big cut in the Training Division. He's operating his own "training consultant" business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you know the name of his company? He was a great guy.

5. raytew

raytew Guest

Hi Everyone,
    This is Ray. Actually all posts are partially correct. Our group of Directors of Leadership Development was eliminated over a two year period that ended in October 2007. I was allowed to stay and support a group of our leaders in New York for an additional nine months to make my early retirement milestone.....so yes....I was able to take early retirement. I started with Pfizer right out of college and had 25.5 years in with the company. My last day was August 18th 2008.
    This gave me the chance to do something that I've always wanted to do; start my own leadership development company. I have just launched the company and here is the contact information:
    Summit Leadership Group
    1390 Summit Road
    Atlanta, Georgia 30004
    Phone:866-872-3460
    Ray@summitleadershipgroup.net

Things are going very well and feel blessed to have gotten off to a much faster start than I thought I would. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
    I'd love to stay in touch so please call or email me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How refreshing to see someone use their real name and provide real information.

I wish CP would mandate that and increase the reliability of this board.

Unfortunately it's become a whallong home for ex-phrma and current unhappy pharma reps. God bless you Ray!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ray, Please start a board where people can use genuine information from other reps to help get through this industry.

This board fits a need (trouble makers), your board could be for legit training/best practices, etc..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with him when he was with pfizer a long
    time ago and he was not nice in the interview. I will never forget it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahh, someone was treated like an adult, not told they were the best like their mommy always told them? Grow up...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh wow! I interviewed with him many moons ago as well in JAX, FLA. I am a female and let me say that he was really rude, arrogant, and condescending. I should have reported to Pfizer and did not. My hope is that he is no longer this way and perhaps he was having a bad day. I will never forget the interview.