Is Chris West VP Sales

Discussion in 'GTX' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BACK OFF! The man is currently having serious health issues. So leave him alone on CP

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad for CW. He had no problem when he was giving others health issues from his micromanagement style. Now, we are supposed to be "concerned"? I don't wish ill health on anyone, but the old saying is true; what goes around comes around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most people with "serious health issues" take a leave of absence. Upon their return they are usually pushed out of the organizaion as directed by upper management ie. VP sales. Management will dispose the EE to please the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$2.02/share close today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope for his sake with his cancer that he doesn't get "the call" and lose medical insurance overnight, like what happened to alot of other people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GTx is now interviewing for 7 sales positions across the country selling Fareston for breast cancer. Does anyone use this drug in breast cancer? Seems like a risk to me, but if your unemployed what the hell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Chris doing? Has anyone heard?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the word on Chris' health? I am very curious why no response to previous question on how he is doing?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Chris still work here? If not, does anyone know where he went?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris along with his all of his buddies and sugar daddy are out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when? where did he go?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's doing fine. Beat Throat cancer and started his own venture, from what I hear

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HERE'S YOUR ANSWER

Founder
    NeedRegistry.com
    July 2011 – Present (1 year 8 months)Greater Memphis Area

Need Registry empowers an advocate to help a loved one in need (illness, birth or death in the family, military deployment) by creating a fundraising "Need Registry" to help pay for medical and living expenses, or services to help the family.

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2010 and created Need Registry based on 2 insights:
    1. Family and friends feel a deep emotional desire to help you and are often frustrated they don't know how; and
    2. These times are difficult and expensive for the family. You need an easy way to answer the question "How can we help?"

Needregistry.com is the solution. A Need Registry can help:
    Pay for it: medical and general fundraising;
    At home: approved vendors provide housekeeping, lawn/pool/pet services, and in-home care; and
    Get there: with transportation services across town or across the country.

NeedRegistry.com: we make helping easy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, total loser and liar.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing but class on this thread, no class.