What Caused Odyssey's Failure?

Discussion in 'Odyssey' started by OneWhoKnows, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is Odyssey? Is it a video game?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...no, it was more of experience. sorta like halucinogenic mushrooms

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is hilarious... the truth about A.N. is that she did nothing wrong. I was there the night that the CEO harassed her and she begged me to go get help - and when I tried to get help do you know what happened... the ENTIRE management team turned the other cheek in an effort to not get fired. Thank God he wasn't successful and she got away. You people are just immature. AN... if you are reading this you should know that so many of us are on your side. Especially because I saw firsthand. Go AN

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha

i havent seen any new band aids launched from the vp of new products at red cross this year

you can bet he is making those poor folks a little 'cross' up at the red cross hq product launch department like he did here. wut an empty suit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HaHaHa. This thread is the funny gift that keeps on giving. bandaids..HA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So....Surmontil and Vivactil along with Antabuse were "Good Eggs". When I had 2 scripts of Vivactil, I was excited. Surmontil sucked and Antabuse wasn't bad but not making anyone money. Vivactil may have been great for the Diamond Headache Clinic rep but that was about it. It was all about lack of coverage...due to lack of talent of management.

7. MidWestBest

MidWestBest Guest

...which brings us back to this: Thanks for nuttin, Steve.

8. Ouch. I was not a fan of his either but you guys are BRUTAL.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad Marketing (pre and post)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

G
    L
    O
    C
    K
    E
    N
    M
    E
    I
    E
    R

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y
    E
    S

T
    H
    I
    S

I
    S

W
    E
    L
    L

K
    N
    O
    W
    N

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

karma has taken its course.
    he is now in a job that fits his skills. he makes his living by creating pricing programs for red cross cpr classes at the ymca now. i cant imagine that this twit can do too much damage there

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What caused the failure? Going 'All in' with one product when we had a perfectly good machine bringing in $100m plus in revenue. Our products were not sexy, but they WERE making money.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the only comment that makes sense. No diversification of products, too much emphasis on 1 product.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. It was very clear that Paul's ego carried him into wanting to play in the big leagues again. And, being he was at the end of his career with no huge risk following a major biz failure, that's understandable (unfair to others, but understandable). Unfortunately and ultimately, that arrogance is what took us down. It's really a shame.

The products continue in commerce but if you think about it, we really could have added a small product or two per year at the pace we were going.

Tsk Tsk to the minyans (bur, glock et al) who were afraid to speak the truth to Paul at new product evaluation time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B L A D D E R M A N works at Red Cross now?
    I thought that organization was supposed to be caring and helpful to people.
    hahaha...
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BladderMan: He's a 'Pisser' !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. gloock is at redcross?? hahahaha.
    that's a good. place for. that bak stabbin. schmuck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG..after all this time people still cant stand that guy glook

20. Glockenmeier? He wreaked much havoc at Savient as well.
    Dish please. DISH! Tell us a story!