VP Sales?

Discussion in 'Incyte' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We desperately need a good leader. Will JD deliver one for us?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count on it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Robb Folts? Annette Bentley?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New VP of Sales from AZ. Check their page. Good guy. Understands rep job and knows the industry and oncology inside out. You are lucky to have him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks JD

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats. Eric Vogel is one of a kind and truly the best. Your very fortunate to have him leading your sales team.

Congrats!!!

Mike Tilton
    VP Sales, Astazeneca

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--Your very fortunate

Geez, a VP of sales who cannot correctly write the English language and uses the possessive pronoun "your" instead of the contraction "you're" in lieu of "you are". At least he got it right in one instance.

--your sales team

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh grow up! I came over here because I heard Eric left and went with this company. I can tell you that he was one of the most respected people at AZ. Very sorry to lose him and you are very lucky to get him...wait and see

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric is awesome! Best years in AZ oncology were when Eric was leading our team--even through the tough downsizing he is honest, motivating and NOT big Pharma mentality!
    You will love having him as your VP!! You are lucky to get him we at Az oncology all wanted him back in our division.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed-I'm a big EV fan. This is definitely a good thing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you work for Incyte or AZ??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ, that was an oncology company, yeah riiiiiiight.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He beats Robbbbbbbbbbbbb

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the postings of 10/19. Eric Vogel is an a wonderful person to have at the helm. I knew him when I was at AZ. He saved the oncology team from being eliminated and made sure they continued to be treated like adults, not big pharma primary care reps. He has true character and understanding of the marketplace. You are fortunate to have him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BARF!!

Hi Eric.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the poster of 2/23 I was an oncology rep then moved to other positions withing AstraZeneca. Ask any AZ rep what they thought of Eric Vogel and they will echo the same sentiment. When we in pharma actually get a great person at the helm we share it. I had a friend interviewing with Incyte and I told them that having EV on the team would be a reason to take the postion over other companies. Good people carry good karma with them. My post was to help the other CF posters that were asking about EV. I have nothing to gain or lose in my post. Wait and see and you will be happy he has joined your company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the business of oncology has changed alot in the past 2 years and Incyte has a drug for a very rare cancer. EV is a good person but needs to get out of the AZ mindset of worthless metrics that don't have any connection to the business. The old days of doing lunches and speaker programs where doctors attend are gone aka the Sunshine Act. The business climate has completely changed from when he was the leader of AZ oncology. Have to think of new ways to market and realize that there are not that many patients with MF. It's not like tamoxifen for breast cancer.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric is a good man. Has morals and cares about people. I've worked in oncology a long time- across many different kinds of companies. He is one of the best leaders I encountered in my tenure.

Just my two cents but even if you don't agree with his business decisions, it's good to work with people who are honest and kind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is correct for 95% of EVERYTHING now. It is all about the guys at the top making their money and moving on. Eric does not fit that mold and may run into a jerk at INCY. Someone that demands he does unethical sales... That will be an interesting outcome. Usually packing a bag and finding a better Corp.

Too many companies out there that still care and sales are not the only thing.... I guess in todays climate it is about greasing the DOCS, PHARMA, Express Script peopls pocket. How many cancer doctors visit their patients more than once a week while in the hospital ? THe drug they make the most money off of is the WINNER...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Eric!