Leadership Team: No Brad Herrmann?

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm disappointed that Brad Herrman continues to be treated like the red-headed step child within this organization. I realize Dr. Bobby "Where's Waldo" Altman needed to be included. However, if it were not for Brad, PDT would not have survived the 600% price increase. He deserves more respect. At least give him an honorable mention.

http://www.pinnaclebiologics.com/meet-those-at-the-apex-of-pinnacle/

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bobby A Rules!!! Brad Drools!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears Brad had it all planned from the beginning. He had a time table on eliminating half the sales force (3). First RI, then TX, followed by IL. Except, to Brad's surprise, the MSL exited. Texas then leaped frog RI. RI and IL soon followed with a strategic exit. Then FL exited, surprising Brad as well.

And all who exited continue to live happily ever after...valuing their current employment due to going through the "Pinnacle Biologics Experience" AKA "Operation Pharmaceutical Malpractice"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This e-mail is an example of my great leadership skills. Why Guillermo refuses to acknowledge me is beyond my understanding. I have given the organization all I have, which includes my retirement savings. Yes, I have skin in the game. As I stated to many of you, I decided some time ago to no longer argue with Guillermo. I have said that Guillermo doesn't respect/like his own family. I do not expect him to respect me regardless of my significant contributions to the organization.

Stephen R. Taaffe has written a new book on General George C Marshall. Marshall was the Army chief of staff during World War two. After the war Marshall became Secretary of State- Defense secretary, head of the Red Cross, developed the Marshall plan, and later won the Nobel Peace Prize. However, all of those post war honors were predicated on the actions he took regarding the placement of personnel during World War Two.

General Patton – is known to all of us via the movie Patton- was a handful- yet General Patton and Marshall shared the axiom that “Wars may be fought with weapons- but they are won by people.”

In the book Marshall was described as “pitiless in relieving generals”- especially those too slow to adapt to the wars brutal pace” His ruthlessness did spawn enemies and in 1943 at a gathering of governors Marshall was quoted as saying, “ The man has to have it or he doesn’t . And we listen to no excuses of any kind.”

World War Two looks like an obvious win in hindsight- yet there was not one general that was totally comfortable with their supplies, manpower, or support before an engagement. At the end of the day it took courage and supreme effort to win the battles.

The analogy is not perfect as the fate of the free world hung in balance in the 40’s- yet the issues facing the Pinnacle US sales team is similar. The reality is that you have enough resources to win your battles:
    • Medicare is fully reimbursing the brand
    • The organization is investing 14 million in the brand in 2012
    • MSL is established
    • Total organization support

Yet as a group- request for support or new ideas are minimal. We are supporting you with numerous resources. Your job in 2012 is to get back to the 2010 level of sales.

The reality is the following:
    • The organization grew over 300% in 2011
    • The organization is going to grow over 100% in 2012
    • The only method of job security as well as professional and financial progress in today’s environment is through growth.

Pinnacle is going to continue at a brutal pace and “we will listen to no excuses of any kind” as this is the only way to ensure our survival as an organization. This type of growth will recognize contributors in a meaningful manner.

I will be sending out your 2012 incentive plan and territory goals before our Monday teleconference. Please review the attached GSAM. This document identifies account sales over the last four years. The goal is reasonable and attainable. I need detailed plans on your top seven accounts and a detailed description via a monthly plan on how you are going to meet and exceed your 2010 sales results.

The sales for the last eight weeks has not been reasonable or acceptable. We are at a position- if significant improvement is not seen in the very near term- that action will be taken by me to improve the situation.

Please confirm acknowledgement of this email and please contact me if you have any questions.

Brad Herrmann
    Vice-President, PDT Business Unit-US

PINNACLE BIOLOGICS, INC

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash...
    The above is not an internal memo. It can be found on numerous threads within cafepharma.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, what's illegal is plagiarism.
    Brad's famous General George C. Marshall email is a complete plagiarism of Jon Jordan's WSJ review of Stephen Taaffe's book.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204552304577114762916348888.html

Brad, do you have any original thoughts of your own? Or, is this act of blatant plagiarism a perfect microcosm of your entire pathetic career?... of which you survived off the work and sweat of others. And when the going gets tough, you use your reps as human shields - shielding yourself and your employment using your "expendable employees" as scapegoats... How pathetic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave Bradley Alone!!! Mom

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad, nice man to be around. I felt bad for him at our manager's meetings during the good ol' Axcan days. There were always 1-2 pictures floating around of a snoozing Brad in his chair. Grant it, the meetings had little to nothing to do with photofrin. And it was difficult for anyone to stay wide awake all the time. It became apparent that Brad had the most difficulty. The joke was he needed to be on Photofrin so that he could hide his eyes behind large sunglasses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Axcan Manager Here:
    Glad to see Brad H is still around...employed. I'm surprised he still dragging Photofrin. I'm on my 3rd job since leaving Axcan. Kuddos to Brad for being able to stay with the same product for all these years. Perhaps that's why his narcolepsy was common during our management meetings. What else can possibly be said about Photorin that is new and exciting for Brad?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you say so Brad. Just remember that the "brutal pace" and accountability applies to you as well. And no sleeping while in combat! You can get terminated. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the dealeo with this Kutchero dude?!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wannabe tadpole!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Brad is no longer involved with PDT. Can't blame him...time to move on. The Atari 2600 has a better chance on making a comeback compared to PDT.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad? Where are you? Anybody know what happened to Brad? Has he resurfaced?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was classic...getting busted plagiarizing!