So they're back?

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly strategy to cover negative internet views. Obviously written by a spouse!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does he have a girl friend there? Or is he trolling for a new one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are as chicken sh!t as everyone else! Post your name..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bro, this is clearly someones wife posting to clear up the negative press. The question is, why would someone's wife have to come onto Cafepharma and defend their husband.

If it was such a great company with a great product and tons of income potential, shouldn't everyone have been happy? This is the result of having the WRONG people in leadership positions!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The name was listed above the post, Robby D. I also agree with that poster. No one in sales could have foreseen the drug's problems. The blame may reach down to the CEO but Q is a good guy who tried to create something great. This would have been in addition to his work at MGI which was a great place. Small companies have risks. If you got burned just realize you took a chance and move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q did nothing at MGI, other than riding Caplan's coat tails! He killed morale from the day he took over sales. If you were not one of his boys, then you were an enemy out to get him! You might be a friend of his, so you believe he is a good guy. I trust him as far as I can throw him!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never understood what Al saw in him. It still amazes me he went as far as he did with his lack of charisma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE LADIES MUST HAVE LIKED HIM!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. How do you explain Shamp?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q's sk buddy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: So they're back?<

Balz should be really pissed since DC got the NSM job! And they added back BC to do training!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a legend in his own mind! He seems to forgot that he threw MD under the bus with LM when he they were at MGI. Paybacks are hell! A worthless POS!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JW could always run moonshine. Fits his persona.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is waiting for the Reprise of the movie "Deliverance" so he can get the role of Ned Beatty!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how's his job search going?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He thinks connecting with the people at Helsinn will help.
    It won't...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lonnie might hire him!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. What goes around comes around. Without his circle jerk, it looks bleak.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes, UCONN is back!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phuk Ashley Judd, Calipari and Schampy! Go UCONN!