Why Are People Leaving?

Discussion in 'Seattle Genetics' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's terrible. EVERYONE hates her. Funny thing is she has no idea! No self awareness.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

numbers show the majority stay, see the big picture, and regardless of the haters happen to adore MP and appreciate the RESULTS from our leadership. For those of us who have been at small companies launching new technology, execution across the board has been flawless in comparison. No gamble staying here in the opinion of the majority who remain, fyi.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a weak leader and does not like men. That is why you see so many leaving. She won't be in that position at the end of the year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers show she has lost WAY too many!! And will continue to lose more idiot! What are you talking about? They just don't announce when people leave so nobody knows what the hell is going on. Pull your head out. The rumor is she's getting fired!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHERE ARE THOSE LEAVING GOING?

IS PAY BETTER ELSEWHERE?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who has worked at SeaGen for about a decade, I take offense to your 'world class all the way around' statement and anyone that complains is a 'sour grape'. The culture at this company is horrible. I've never seen so much backstabbing and politics. Maybe not in all departments, but it is there at a high level and pervasive in many crucial departments.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all my years in this industry, I have never seen so many unethical people in leadership roles. Never. We are all wondering how/why. I am so happy I got out of there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a bad environment for Biostatisticians and even worse for Programmers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible for EVERYBODY here. Waiting for the next "thing" to drop. So unpredictable here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us only stay and put up with the unethical and incompetent management because of the stock options.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at our stock price. Not good, hasn't been good for awhile.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MP, that's easy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible West RD

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is she still here? EVERYONE knows she's horrible, I don't get it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager in the NE gave great head to get to where she is in this company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only way to survive this place. Suck up to or sleep with (or both!) the egomaniacal moron(s) in charge. West RD and NE manager wouldn't have those jobs if it weren't for their protector CR. But if you have half a brain or an opinion you're doomed at this place!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is AA's baby daddy anyhow? (And what was she called at genentech.... paper cup? Use it once, throw it away..........)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst and strangest interview experience I have ever had in my career. I was told all through the process

that the job was mine and that they weren't even looking at any other candidates. Then while I was waiting

for an offer letter I get a form letter email,"Thanks for applying to Seattle Genetics. Good luck in you job search!"

This took 8 weeks to end up with nothing and no answers. Horrible experience.