Myriad Genetics Onc Interview

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology targets would be primarily medical oncologists and breast surgeons.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not work for George G or Terry White.

Interviewed with them several years ago for a strategic account manager.

Myself and another guy from Texas were final candidates they brought back for final interviews, they hired neither of us?

Told the two clowns you don't win DSM of the year every year.

My team was first in the region 4 of 8 years, and they asked me what happened those other 4 years?

Told em I must not have coached hard enough, half jokingly but went over like a turd in punchbowl.

Funny to see that George has been last for so many years, no wonder he is so worried about performance!

Really the worst interviews I have ever been through in my life, I would never treat candidates that way in an interview.

From comments it sounds like George and Terry are butt buddies!

B Cornwell likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Todd Ericson? Why did he leave ... what kind of manager is he?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have knowledge of Rayma Cook? Considering interviewing with her in Atlanta. Thx!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strong manager. Tough but fair. She has helped a lot of her people get promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is your interview?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. Haven't set the interview yet. Working with a recruiter.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place sucks especially if your a woman. Nothing but a bunch of ex jocks past their prime trying to prove themselves...and a bunch of lazy ass momma boy Mormons who think they have some special secret the rest of us don't know about. Move on do not even give this place a second thought.

B Cornwell likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right. I work on the Preventive Care side. The # 1 Manager this year was a women, again. Half the sales reps going to Presidents Club are women. And, the #1 sales rep in the country this year was a women. In fact, I heard the she made over 400k in commission this year. You must be one of those who didn’t make anything this year because you can’t sell. Go back to pharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

400K........................what dope are you smoking.............REALLY...............your full of sh*t.....................:)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO that is biggest bunch of crap I've heard. 400 K BULLSHIT. I sell Capital into hospitals and nobody comes close to that. The coverage you have re insurance in most parts of the US especially the East coast SUCKS.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is considered the toilet bowel of companies. The recruiter really believes this is a good company. Please go through the interview process and you will see what very clearly the lack of talent you are dealing with. Ask the question of what they did prior, and why they left. The recruiter means well, but the honest truth is the company sucks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made over 180k in commission as an AE with Myriad on the PC business unit last year. What cracks me up is a so called "capitol equipment" guy posting on cafepharma at 12:58pm during the day. Most likely you were fired from Myriad because you suck as a sales person and are sitting on your couch collecting unemployment because no one wants to hire you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares what time it is are you that anal. Go back to reading about Joseph Smith and his magic rocks since the majority of us realize the 180k in comm is bullshit !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top rep q4 bonus was 200K. This is not a joke and I don't give a fuck if you believe or not. Person ranked 90th out of 169 made 200K. If that's a bottom barrel company then consider me happy to work at the bottom of the barrel. Keep getting those signatures though, it's noble work. Lol.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the new institutional oncology salesforce going to be like?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be like one of those salesforces where they call on institutions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the institutional team applicants - since they'll ask YOU about your sales rankings, ask them about the performance of their institutional teams. Ask for the same rigor they would demand from you, not just "oh, they're doing pretty well". This is a sector that is most likely in year over year decline due to increasing competition so also ask if they are demanding growth or merely flat year over year

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can tell the dumbass with the quote above doesn't work at Myriad. Most likely some piece of shit who came to an interview without any documentation but swore up and down he/she was really good. Then was out the door in 30 minutes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also, be sure to ask why the institutional manager left less than 9 months into the new team, when supposedly it was going well enough to expand from one to two institutional teams - big disconnect there, be sure to get the answer to that before committing to a position. You can call me a dumbass and say I don't work there, but that's still no excuse for someone not doing their own due diligence.