Whats the word on ABstral?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole thing is so stupid. Insys made more money in two years than they had hoped to make in ten years ( and this is a conservative statement) . The game was won and is over. Insys became the market leader in a market that appeared to have no room for movement or growth of any kind. A.B. Surprised everyone but the people that really knew him. The guy can take a pre IPO job with any start up biotech company in the country! He probably made enough money to never work again, lucky SOB! No - in all seriousness, he is one of the few that earned it. It gives people like me faith that success still can be achieved in this industry. We all need that!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Galena is no camp, its a torturous nightmare of a place to find oneself in. I am currently there, and no matter how hard we try to re-establish the great momentum we had 6 months ago - the truth of the stock dropping below two dollars just keeps rearing its ugly head. We should have never went public. We were much better off.... I love my manager, but he is unfortunately just another powerless victim of the "dream teams" repetitive scams. Id dint have to be this way, very sad and frustrating!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh. What's that sound? Your sales and stock plummeting as the real sales people and companies who conduct their tactics above board take back your illegally obtained fraudulent sales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How to lead? Fired from that shady ass place and the one before that. BP has never led a damn thing with success.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you have been indicted, arrested, and soon jailed. So much for that pipe dream of commiting crimes and moving on to the next "start up".

There will be more arrests over the next six months, and indictments in at least 4 more places where deaths occurred. Not to mention, all of those with this company on your resume, no longer work in healthcare, in any setting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did that work out...........maybe the "old" VP now and the never again hired person who now has this company on his resume. I knew when we hired him, it would be awful. It was and then he was terminated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Spanish Friend of Alec and Pipko - Still feel good about these con artists with no ability? Go away, your friends are losers and one of them is going to jail...which they should of almost 20 years earlier!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you actually just comment on a post from exactly three years ago? Like three years ago to the day? I'm getting the feeling that you have been waiting for this day for a long time. There are some real stalker psycho's out there. Unfortunately most of them work for Insys.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck the rest of your career with that name on your resume....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really??? what kind of psycho pulls up shit from 3 years ago. obviously this freak worked at Teva/cephalon with them. sad