What's it really like to work here?

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very accurate post. Most of the people are great, but the pay is definitely on the low side.

Personally, I don't know how the company stays afloat. Neither of the two drugs bring in much revenue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would suggest 1st class me too products to the opening line!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really depends on your manager and you. I have a great manager. As far as compensation goes, it could be better and it could be worse. Those stating that they started with a base in the 70s or 80s are full of it. The highest I have heard of anyone starting it was in the mid 60s.

Bonus wise, I think I averaged over $2000 per month last year. Between bonuses, Kowa Cash, & the Career Path stipend, I made it over $100K last year. I don't expect that to happen this year.

However, as usual, management messed with the compensation plan. Many zero payouts of the month of January that I've heard of. Mine was one of the worst of had since I've been here. One of the worst I've had in all my years in sales.

Overall, a great place to work in my opinion. But, as I stated, it's up to you and also your manager is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. I started 8 months ago @$82500. I know of a team mate who started higher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND IM THE EASTER BUNNY. GET IT!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you have to ask means you should get hired!! hehehehehehh, champ!!