Challenge of Selling Stelara & Simponi

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very bad culture at the company right now. They preach diversity but are running out older tenured reps by vicious means. One rep had a heart attack. Another is ill with cancer but the manager can't wait to get the rep back to fire them. Backstabbing and lying everywhere. Beware.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that opinion. The current culture is one that leads to disgruntled employees. Out of the RA reps they hired last year about 90% are looking for another job already. If you are unemployed or about go be, go for it. If your current job is stable, stay there. 99% are unhappy and 1% lie about being happy here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until you attend my seminar: How to Bully Customers, Colleagues, and Crippled Children at the national meeting. The abms helped to create it and it got the blessing of senior management. The only gripe they had is that there wasn't enough on bullying crippled children, but I fixed that by involving my RBD in the seminar. I like what he says: If it's not my kids or family, they're fair game.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This seminar is going to be great!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make at least 50k a year more than 90% of the abms in this company They ride me, and I laugh all the way to the bank. Is the pension based on your top earning years? Cuz mine is going to be fat swee

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the management changes and bonus erosion, I am soon out of here to sell Celgene's oral product. I plan on taking most of my business with me. Peace out, suckas

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! The best thing we could do is abandon these manager morons so they can be stuck here to rot their miserable frustrated lives away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Those nasty managers will be left here to hire new people that will require training and will be busy racking up retirement bucks. You have burned them so bad by leaving. What will we do? Oh what will we do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dunno. Go to prison? But you would like that, wouldn't you? You know you want it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with ES swapping scripts you can still move both of these drugs. Several territories are blowing out the numbers and they are impacted by ES just as much as you are. No skills?