Stock is soaring today!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on for the stock to be doing so well today?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The win in Mass....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Hardly 'soaring'.... it went up pennies, that's it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is up 30 cents a share and still below the $4.80 per share it was at the end of February.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny, most of you penny flippers haven't the slightest idea as to how large this co will become by year end in terms of product and revenues. Stock is nowhere near its value it should be. Zohydro will eventually be generating hundreds of millions in the near future. Enjoy your .30 gains and I will see you at $7-10 come guidance time when people wake and realize the value here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nevertheless, given the market demand, their products-pipeline, this co is trading at a serious discount from where they should be, and will be soon.
    Anyone going to their AGM coming up?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest everyone read the proxy filed on the 10th.
    Look at the mass ownership percentage to the existing float.
    Way to easy to manipulate this, up or down. In my opinion some entity has been sandbagging this all along for their benefit, voting rights etc. Call me nuts etc, I've carefully studies this stock for some time now and clearly think it's the case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all haven't seen anything yet. This will be up dollars soon, watch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREE....I'm with you!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mmmm....how is that Kool-Aid? All you new hires were given stock shares around $4.75. What did it close at on Friday? $2.48. I love your passion but you will be lucky to still have your job in a year and all those stock options they dangled as part of your package will still be below water.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know where you're getting your information. Stock options were not given at $4.75. You are obviously with a competitor or failed to get hired and are bashing Zogenix. Why do you care so much about this and whether Zogenix employees have a job in a year? Only shareholders and employees should care.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only shareholders and employees should care? Really? You strike me as the same Kool-Aid drinker on other threads who is so drunk on Zogenix that they can't think straight. I personally don't care what happens to delusional people like you. I know people who were hired as part of the first wave for the launch and I know what options they were given and at what price. I also can read a stock index and have seen the stock price drop from just shy of $5 a share in mid February to its current price of $2.42 today. It has lost more than half its value in just over two months. You have had several states ban sales of the product in 2014. Those two facts alone SHOULD be more concerning to you than they are to me. Zogenix just sold off their migraine drug. They appear to be putting all their very delicate eggs into an even more fragile basket. Keep fiddling Nero. Everything is fine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock closed at $2.39 today. What kind of idiot is the OP talking about the stock "soaring"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, many of us are concerned about job security at this point. Rumor has it that management of the bottom 30% of sales will be watched for a round of layoffs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The weekly TRx are off to a decent start if you look at the actua numbers, not the BS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock closed at $2.16 today. How come the Kool-Aid drinking OP has disappeared?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop posting replies and get back out there and make some calls for Purdue. There are a lot of high school kids that need your oxy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or the much easier to get hydro's! What is your point? You don't think eventually this won't be on the school yard as an option for the junkie? LOL

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock at $2.15. Wow, I can get a piece of a happy meal!! This company sux!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have much time left with this company. I'm looking and staying at home while doing it!! KMA Z!