I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a decent week- end. I did.
    To begin with, the above poster has shown his lack of brains!. Maybe if you understood how to write a sentence, you too would still be working here. And no, I have not been terminated!
    Amitiza and I spent about an hour at the lake after sleeping rather late this morning. I have plugged in calls, and will make an HHC call before going home, and calling it a day!
    I really hope the temperature warms- up. It's rather chilly today. I'm ready to get back to that 70 degrees! I'd like to be comfortable at the driving range tomorrow. Hopefully the rain stays away.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, what a beautiful day! Amitiza and I spent time at the lake this morning, and it was great. The temperature is in the upper 60's, and there is almost no wind.
    After lunch today I'll go to the driving range for a couple of hours. I can plug in calls in the car between hitting buckets of balls.
    I've decided to help work on a political campaign since I only make a few calls a week now. I'm thinking about cutting back on my work load, since I do just as well filling in calls! I really am fortunate to be able to call my own "shots".
    Tee- time tomorrow is set for 8:45 again. We'll have barbeque for lunch about 1:00. It will still enable me to plug in calls during work hours.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, things change as quickly as the time does. It's raining again today.
    Played golf yesterday, and none of us did well. I shot a 91! The doc shot the same. Afterwards we had really good barbeque for lunch. Made sure I plugged in calls.
    This afternoon at 3:15, a couple of us are going to the movies to see "The Grand Budapest Hotel". It's received good reviews, and I should have most of my calls entered by then.
    I'll let you know my thoughts about the movie, next week.
    Going to a party tomorrow, and try and watch some of March Madness. Relax the rest of the week-end.
    A great week- end to you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a good week- end. Last Thursday I saw "The Grand Budapest Hotel". I must say, it was surprisingly good! I recommend it.
    Today is lovely out, and Amitiza and I spent over an hour at the lake. It's turning a bit cloudy now, but I don't think it will rain.
    I'll make a couple of HHC calls after lunch today, and then shop for shorts and shirts at the mall. I'll be plugging in calls along the way!
    Tomorrow I'll probably stop by the Woman's Shelter to see if they need any help.
    Can't believe baseball season is already here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made a couple of HHC calls yesterday, came home in the afternoon, and rested.
    This afternoon I'll probably go to the Woman's Shelter. It's warm out but very cloudy. I hope the rain stays away tomorrow so we can get our golf game in. Tee- time is set for 8:30. We all want Thai food for lunch!
    Amitiza doesn't seem to be feeling well today, so I may take her to the vet. Hopefully it's just something she ate at the lake or in my back- yard.
    Tonight, friends invited us over for grilling steaks. Sounds good about now!
    Yesterday I went to the mall and bought a couple of shirts and two pair of shorts. My HHC job is going well , as I was able to pick up an additional doc's office!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got home a while ago and wanted to post. Golf yesterday was fun, and I shot an 86. Afterwards we did have Thai food.
    Today I visited with friends and now we're getting ready to leave for a trip to see my spouse's family. We'll be home late Sunday, and I promissed the Woman's Shelter I would drive their van Monday afternoon. I can plug in calls while the women shop.
    Today one of my A/C units went out of frion. They say I may need another unit! Hopefully I can get a few more months out of this unit before buying another A/C. The other unit works well, fortunately. But it only covers the downstairs, not the media room.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a nice week- end, and I hope you all did as well!
    The yard guys are here this morning working hard to clean up my yard. They're putting down new mulch and cutting back the dead branches from winter. Also, time for Scott's Weed& Feed!
    I'll be leaving about 1:00 to drive the van for the Woman's Shelter. Tomorrow I will probably make several HHC calls. It's questionable whether or not going to the driving range the day before our golf game really improves my score. I've decided not to go every Tuesday.
    If there's anything decent playing at the movies, I may go on Thursday. I need to make sure I plug in calls though.
    It got chilly this morning, so I haven't run the upstairs A/C to see how much it's leaking. It's supposed to get warmer this week, so I'll know soon enough.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All went well yesterday. I need to spend time buying plants for my yard, The yard guys did a great job, and I need to fill- in with some native plants. I'll probably do it Thursday instead of going to a movie. Petunias and Impatients do well here.
    I entered calls while the women from the Shelter shopped yesterday.
    Amitiza and I are about to leave the lake this morning. It's a bit cool out, but it's really a beautiful day! I'll plug in another call first before we leave the lake.
    This afternoon I'll drive around and make a couple of HHC calls. I have to meet a friend for lunch first.
    Tee- time tomorrow is at 8:20. We're going to have barbeque again for lunch. I'm ok with that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a great day on the golfcourse yesterday. Shot an 82, but it was very pleasant to be with friends. They all understand when I have to stop and plug in a call or two! Great people!
    When I got home yesterday I went to the nursery to buy plants. My yard guys should be here soon, and I'll ask them to help plant flowers with me. Today is their usual day to mow my yard.
    Tomorrow morning we'll go to my friends beach house for the first time in months. We'll help him clean up there, since it hasn't been used in a while.
    Today is absolutely beautiful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you log phony calls? What do you sell anyway? I thought you got shit-canned and were living in a van down by the river?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, yes most all my calls are just logged in. I am one of the lucky ones who has kept a job at Sucampo. Nope, unlike you, I was not shit- canned. I do feel sorry for you if you are unemployed! Don't worry, your life will improve some day! Still got my lovely home.
    Amitiza and I are about to return home from the lake because it really looks like rain.
    If it begins to rain, I'll just stay home, plug in calls and watch a couple of movies. I hope Wednesday is sunny for golf!
    My friends beach house is "spotless" and we are both looking forward to using it soon!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today is another beautiful day, after heavy rain most of yesterday. My spouse stayed home as well yesterday, so we watched several movies at the house, and I plugged in calls.
    This morning I took Amitiza in for grooming. Before I pick her up about 2:00, I'll make a couple of HHC calls. No word yet whether I made any 1st qtr. bonus. If I did it will be small. But this qtr. has started off very good!
    Tee- time for golf tomorrow is at 8:40 again. We'll probably go to the deli for lunch. Love it!
    This week- end we're going to visit my family. My nephew will be a year old on Sunday, and my sister (and family) is planning a birthday party for Saturday night. I can't believe he's already a year old!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday was a great day! Plug in calls, shot an 84 in golf, ate a corned beef sandwich on rye with plenty of mustard and a pickle, and watched a ballgame!
    Today Amitiza and I spent an hour at the lake before returning to the house. Again it looks like it could rain. But the yard guys are here!
    Today at 2:10, I'm going to the movies to see "Draft Day" with Kevin Costner. Hopefully it's good. I'll let you all know.
    Early tomorrow we leave for my sister's house, and celebrate my nephew's birthday this week- end. I'll be home Sunday for Easter.
    A great week- end and happy Easter to you all!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIAR!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT! Are you saying that I didn't eat a pickle with my cornedbeef sandwich??? I most certainly did! Why would I lie?? I love pickels.
    Kinda' refreshing in a way to see that there is still an idiot or two who get angry while reading this board! It makes for a lively response!
    Amitiza and I are about to leave the lake after I plug in a call. I'll make a couple of HHC calls this afternoon and then do a little shopping.
    My nephew's birthday party was so much fun! He is very close to being able to walk on his own. He is such a very happy baby and really likes to be held.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's getting cloudy out now, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got rain this afternoon.
    Amitiza and I just returned from the lake. She ran around chasing the squirrel population while plugged in a call!
    Today I'll stop by the Woman's Shelter to see if they need some help on the premesis. I really don't want to get stuck driving the van today. I'll just help out with some of last week's deliveries. Maybe I'll make an HHC call or two.
    saw "Draft Day" last Thursday. Costner was good, and the movie was worth seeing, but not great. I may go to a movie again this Thursday if anything good is showing.
    Tee- time for golf tomorrow is at our usual 8:40 start. I hope the rain stays away!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golf yesterday was still enjoyable, even though I shot a 90! This was my highest score in several months! But it's the fun and relationships that count. We had Mexican food for lunch, and it was very good. We wound up going to a new restaurant.
    Today I'll help out at the Woman's Shelter, plug in calls, and go home. I don't feel like working much since it's really nice outside!
    Today my friend wants to go to the movies and see "Oculus". There is a 2:45 showing so I may go and see it. Tomorrow I'll spend time helping my neighbor plant, and of course plug in calls. Some of my spouse's relatives are coming this week- end.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a very enjoyable week- end with my spouses family! We went to a couple of neat restauramts with them. Found a great new Medeterranean restaurant!
    Saw "Oculus" last Thursday. It was good. I was pleasantly surprised, and I do recommend it!
    The weather is quite nice today, and Amitiza and I spent 2 hours at the lake!
    Today I'll make a couple of HHC calls this afternoon, and plug in calls for Sucampo.
    I've decided to go to the driving range tomorrow. I do need practice after not playing well the last couple of weeks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, another beautiful day here. Amitiza didn't want to come home from the lake, but I have phone calls to make and I want to spend an hour or two at the driving range this afternoon.
    Tee- time tomorrow is again at 8:40. I think we've pretty much got that time reserved for our group. Afterwards, we're going to have Italian food for lunch. This is ok, and the doc loves pasta! It was his choice to select a restaurant.
    I found out yesterday that I did make a bonus for the 1st qtr. from my HHC job. However, it's less than my 2013 4th qtr. bonus. But hey, thats ok since I worked less this year so far!
    My friend invited us to spend this week-end at his beach house. We'll go Friday morning.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nice weather yesterday on the golfcourse. I shot an 82, much better than in the last two previous weeks! Lunch at the Italian restaurant was also very special- great food! I had veal. I'll make a couple of HHC calls this morning.
    This afternoon at 2:15 I'm going to the movies with a friend to see "The Other Woman", with Cameron Diaz. It got good reviews. I'll let you know.
    I'm about to plug in another call now. Amitiza and I have been back from the lake for an hour.
    Excited about tomorrow, going to the beach for the week- end!