SoCal Specialty Manager

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the thread. Who had it removed PVDV, KH, or KC? Anyone want to guess?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea I had a couple good zingers in there I wanted to revisit. I also see central jersey managers are hip to link removal and they were mentioned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is KC.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the truth hurts there in SoCal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a thread be deleted on this site? Do pharma companies have power to contact cf and ask them to delete a thread?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why the threads keep getting removed. HA! Probably because there are other entities not happy with the truth. It suck because these boards should let people vent and let the viewers decide.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow is that really what happened? That is the most pathetic thing I have heard. Forget changing how you treat people and instead go to the lengths to get a post about you deleted. Sad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the pharma companies can't do anything, but if you look at the cafe pharma guidelines, any post that is considered disparaging and identified people by name or initials can be pulled off by the admin. All you have to do is send them am email to have one of these threads removed. They will delete the entire thread, not just the post.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also guessing KC. However any of them are equally capable of such a thing. Why is this region so damned soft? If it was a manager (KH or PVDV) please read: Real leaders do not go to websites and contact administration to have "threads" deleted because they cannot handle how their reps feel about them. All you do is prove the past threads point. A real leader, now pay attention scared puppets, would find a way to change their image. Nobody respects a coward and nobody wants to follow a follower. For once...ONCE prove you can show what it takes. But you had yet another chance and blew it. So go on and call admin to have this deleted too. It isn't in any of your DNA to lead a group of people. Now go work out another spreadsheet. It's all you can do, isn't it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on. There are only 5 good DMs in SoCal. DM, MG, CC, AB, and AW. The rest cannot sell or managed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing it was CS who had it taken down-he's a psycho control freak. A good manager is sincere, makes you better, and has your back. That takes MG & DM out. Just because you're not CS' lackey doesn't mean you're good-it just means you're less bad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubtful. You think he cares? It was KC or KH.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He l l yeah I think he cares! He needs to control everything and all of us. Loyal to no one who doesn't have dirt on him...right CN & AT?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is CN did you mean CM?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot wait to see what SoCal looks like after the layoff. Anyone care to bet on the percentage? Let's hope PVDV, KH, and RG are gone!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How were Sweeneys's SoCal townhall meetings?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K h was his kid's babysitter! Really? I think that post was meant to be Cn. The rep who was in Vegas I'm guessing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lynch had his turn with CN too. Who went first him or CS. I think KH mom is his god mother. Either way pure nepotism.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CN could keep it moving. Luckily I got it before Lynch and Sweeney.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the predictions folks for which SoCal managers get the Axe? We all know it should be KH and PVDV. How many reps will be let go in SoCal? 30%? Hopefully most of the FPC reps. get the boot.