Hot female reps in Montgomery, Al

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am moving to the area. Any suggestions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jackie with Sepracor, simply put WOW! Beautiful blonde with class.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you woo all those hotties in Monkey town.
    So I gather you have a thing for the sistas? If not you better, Thats all thats down there. Your about to enter a third world country.
    Turned down a good oportunity with ProEthics due to not wanting to expose my kids to that ultra Black culture. Sorry not a bigeot, but prejudgist. Monkey townsucks! May God bless you. I pray you have a giagantic terretory and out of town alot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless if that really how you feel... you don't say shit like that... "Monkeytown?" Hate to inform you but you are a bigeot, a racist, and obviously an ass! -- Single White Female

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the matter with you stupid " White People" , you have a great opportunity , simply because you are "white", and not because you qualify for shit.

There may have been some else of color that may have had more education and perhaps scored higher on standardized exams..., but you "whites" still play the race game...!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd give my right nut to be reincarnated as a black female. The opportunities would be incredible. And it's the blacks who constantly play the race game. It's especially bad now that we have an incompetent black muslim as our President.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of them are humping drs.