Why so many people on CP tonight?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division are you in and why did you come to cafe pharma tonight?
    I am here because I am in the vaccine division and there are a lot of rumors floating around right now. I want to know if anything is happening?!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in IS and worried as well. Not sure exactly what is happening but it looks to major for both our divisions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we are totally changing the sales model and I for one am excited about that!! We have been doing the same damn thing for 50 years while everything around us has changed dramatically. Maybe with the proposed changes we will feel like valued professionals again!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do the changes look like? Are they soon going to announce it? Is this that the teleconference is about for specialty care?
    I, as do many others, just want to know so we can move forward with or without Pfe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in IS and even though I think CP is a bunch of lies most of the time, I still like to jump on and see what people are saying. I definitely think something is going to happen soon... It seems eerily quiet from upper mgmt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in vaccine and I read all of the posts. My manager has been very "distracted" lately. He has "slowed down" on the programs, calls, collaboration, etc,... It feels like he did what he had to do before the changes were definite. Now that they are, I feel like it doesn't matter nearly as much. But, I just wish we knew what those changes were going to be!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the first time I have curiously checked this site. Goog grief it's depressing!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping for answers but of course, nothing worthwhile!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home Office here. I checked my Ouija board, consulted my Lucky 8 Ball, and clicked my heels three times...all with the same outcome.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so whats the outcome Mr Home Office?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

925 people viewing on a Monday night? Why??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone is on deck, waiting, watching & hoping we miss the iceberg