Mr Capper fire the following people please

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most hilarious post ever read

don't know why people work here ??? LMAO

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post hits the mark hard. All the people listed are not qualified for the positions they have.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh really who aside from Anne have you gotten rid off. The place is still a nightmare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't anyone care to gloat?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the two worthless AVPs. They have not brought anything to the table. Name one thing they have done that justifies their position. Sales have been down since Matt left, is it a coincidence? If not name one thing they have implemented that has worked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea why we have not brought in a strong VP of sales already. With the other talent we have brought in I bet Joe is looking. The two bobble heads had their chance and made the company worse. The turnover in insane. How can you grow a company when everyone is miserable and looking for employment. What is current turnover, 30% managers and 40% sales in 9 months?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting Matt to resign and go back to the business he knows was the BEST thing that happen to this company, second only to cleaning out Operations or the Ann factor. Matt, what a joke!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the people listed still work there. Whats the hold up?? I cant take all of these idiots in management who do practically nothing all day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This goes further than all of those people!! The supervisors are also TERRIBLE. Dave, Kelly, and Donna are simpletons.

So happy I walked out of there months ago. Horrible place, moronic people in charge. What a shame, this company had (has) so much potential, but they let morons run it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jareer?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was Phil Leone fired?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because there is karma and there is justice. One reaps what one sows.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this thread!!! I agree with every person mentioned.