Bald headed morons

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...haven't met one number yet - but hold us accountable when they have no clue! Leaving this tanking company! Wish you all the best!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will have Plenty of time to watch this site now that you ate hone with the wind! You soaked this company for years and didn't even use the dental plan! Goodbye P.l. And AM you are next!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to be held accountable at some point. These 2 idiot AVPs are a drain on company resources. The only communication we get is event monitor orders are screwed since they did not plan ahead, and "look at these pictures" from P club.
    We have replaced the entire sales force, added head count, increased access, spent money on an inside sales group, and of course delta point... for what? Sales are down and turnover is up!! I can't wait to hear the next excuse on the investor conference call.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, but the 2 bird brains with the title of AVP are here because nobody wants to take them. Can we get someone who has lead a team to the top rather than to the gym or barbershp? Yes let's blame the downfall on CMS reimbursement rather than lack of real sales leadership. That did happen 2 years ago, right? Gee I thought this company was going someplace........the writing is on the wall!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anna, everyone knows you are the only person that uses the "Moron" verbage.........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show some quotas! Who are these top territories, are they all new people? Quotas of 30-40 with 15 grand payouts are just bankrupting the company.
    Smart move Tony.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im with the company now and about to put my 2 week notice in. does anybody know if they pay for those two weeks or not. please no smart ass replies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RSD should be held accountable to double check quotas for mistakes. If a territory is losing money for the company the RSD should be responsible. They know what the territories are doing month after month and what the quota's should be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both just got promoted. I expected leadership, but all I have seen are threats.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accountable? Are you kidding? They are out for themselves and throw the reps under the bus. How can you have managers that have not hit their goal in years, and turn over reps every couple months. Territories doing less than 30 per month are unacceptable, and we have managers with multiple territories this low!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone approved them. Many just do not make sense. I agree that the RSD should be the last word, but the problem is they feel it makes them look good by having people so far above quota. Heather needs to get involved and ask some serious questions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be hilarious if all President club winners have quotas less than 50.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you win Pclub with such a low quota?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without volume component.
    They wanted small territories to make more money which they accomplished. Now the small territories are costing the company money. The reps make more than the territory produces.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an offer!!!!! I can't wait to give notice Monday.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in the west.