King reps can't be worse than the Wyeth reps

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is common knowledge that the Wyeth reps were the bottom of the barrel. I am hoping King reps are a bit better. I have heard that the legacy Wyeth reps have really brought down the institutional sales force. The layoffs of the best of Pfizer's hospital sales force coupled with the Wyeth bottom feeders has made for a horrendous combination. I am hoping Pfizer does not make the same mistake this time around with King.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop hating. You have no data to back up your idiotic assertions. Zosyn/Tygacil hospital sales were way bigger than Pfizer ever hoped their IS sales force could be. Don't be jealous. It's not entirely your fault Pfizer never had much respect in the hospitals which is why you had to promote Zyvox off-label. I do blame you for the lower bonuses we have to take now since Pfizer has to pay that fine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody uses Tygacil anymore. It kills people. Zosyn is generic, so why do you tools keep bringing that up. Face it, legacy Wyeth people brought nothing to the table. Since Pfizer fired 90% of the Wyeth reps the hospital reps were the only people kept. Fear not, they will be gone in the next round of layoffs as Pfizer rids itself from the Wyeth people the same way they got rid of all the legacy Pharmacia people

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WYE was very successful prior to PFE's acquisition funded by TARP....an organization via cooperative teamwork. If PFE was such a good company then why can't you tools develop new drugs rather than having to acquire them. Your stock pps has really soared since the WYE acquisition. Lawyers (Kindler) invent nothing.

So glad to have moved on from pharma. Much happier and making more $.

Flame away, bag boy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are reading our board, then you have not moved on. If you are like most of the Wyeth rejects who got canned in 2009, then you have run out of severance and soon unemployment checks. It is time you moved back in with your parents or in laws to start over again. This time from the bottom of the barrel in your 30's or 40's. Even Geno Germano now tells us how bad you Wyeth reps were compared to Pfizer's elite sales groups. Hope some of you people benefit from our donations to the various shelters around the USA this holiday season.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make me laugh. You morons believe the bullshit you hear from the PFE propaganda machine. You're living in a fantasy created by your failing company.
    You may think you're elite, but most of you, as well as the company, are jokes. All you do is out-spend, out-ass kiss, over-call and over sample vs. most companies. Where has it gotten you?.....PFE is a pathetic excuse for a research based healthcare/pharmaceutical company.....yes, your place among the elite is long gone. Biggest, as you once were, did not mean best. Putting 5+robot/"reps" in each office, none worth two shits, basically beating doctors to death with your"message" has closed access to more offices than I can count. Hell, 4/5 reps are contract people. What does that say about you?
    It's really pathetic to see Pfizer continue buying established, successful companies/products, and ride them down the drain.......with your "elite" roboreps, while firing the reps that made the products successful!! Face the truth and it will set you free.....you PFE reps are no different than any others....probably worse due to your weak management and outdated sales methods that don't work any longer. You're running out of companies to buy and pillage, and you are circling the toilet bowl.
    Now, be a good little boy and deliver your lunch....the only thing you may be able to claim you do right.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

came from a merger before Wyeth - sad to see what is happening to the Wyeth survivors - they are being beat into submission like the rest of us - activity, activity, activity - and then believe the hype that Pfizer pays it's people well - Senior Leaders at Pfizer are the best sales people around because they keep convincing their people that Pfizer is elite, well paid and ahead of the game -guys, it's a lie. Let that sink in. If you worked for Pfizer in the 90s, and 2000-2009 you got the business by buying it, or lying about it, or both. Now that we have the Orange guide and have to behave, realize that we suck.

If you want to know what killed the industry, it is us. Pfizer killed it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear this bullshit a lot now and would love an explanation. Why would any company develop new drugs now? What could possibly be the benefit of spending hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to develop something that, if it ever sees the light of day and makes it to market, will never be covered by any insurance company and have little to no chance of recouping the investment?....Not that Pfizer had a track record of developing drugs when it was worth doing, but why the hell would they start developing them now? How does that equate to being a good company?....the answer is it doesn't. Actually the best thing any big pharma company can do in this market is let smaller companies spend the money to develop the drugs and then swoop in and buy them out. That's what makes the most sense.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows? After 25 years I have yet to see a King rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gene Germano??? Who in hell is he to evaluate? Another Pfizer moron....just like you.

You have to be the biggest turd on earth, and probably one of the most stupid. Your day will come, sonny, and you will be flushed down the toilet with the rest of the Pfizer Pfucks.
    I LEFT Pfizer on my own to get away from the mindless, arrogant robomanagers and roboreps of Pfizer's "elite" who made me want to puke. You all talk the talk...but I never see you deliver....except for your lunches.

Elite, my ass. Is that why you have four contract people to every one of you?? You sanctimonious piece of shit. I hope I get to serve you in the shelter real soon, because with an attitude like yours, you'll be there soon....or do you live off your parents already.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wyeth Legacy here. Our DMs and RMs insult us directly now. They are trying to get us to quit. I will as soon as I find a job that I want, even if it pays half the money. It's only a matter of time before someone has had enough and takes a few of these a$$holes out!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kings reps will have the opportunity to mentor the PFE reps to bring them up to speed. Please remember to speak slowly and use monosyllabic words. Hopefully. most of the PFE reps will have opposable thumbs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww. That's cute. A King rep who thinks they will have a job once the buyout is complete.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easy for us to chuckle, but I would venture we are keeping more than you think. I think that's probably worse for them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that the legacy Pfizer reps hold themselves in very high esteem!
    If it had not been for Wyeth, you may not be employed now. If it had not been for very good Wyeth sales people now helping to sell your products, you probably wouldn't have a job now.
    Next, King will bring some on board. With a sigh of relief, Pfizer people may keep their job a little longer due to these aquisitions.
    Pfizer, just keep those sandwich trays coming to feed the nurses and if you are lucky, have a doc stroll through to grab a quick bite. This is the "Pfizer catering sales model" isn't it? You might just learn a few tips on how to really sell from the Wyeth and King folks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo! You nailed that one. Looks like Pfizer will be seeking additional co-marketing agreements where their reps can hide. Hope to have a joint sales meeting with them. Can't wait to see the superficial histrionics.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on King side and can tell you that we have some great reps. We look forward to working WITH all of you however we do not know our fate yet. It is a difficult time. Even knowing what negative things we have heard about the PFE culture, it is what it is.

Remember that many of us worked with Wyeth reps selling Altace. What we have heard is that Pfizer is buying companies due to a weak pipeline. Without Wyeth and King, it will be trouble.

BTW: I will not be coming over as I have a job elsewhere and am a mgr. I do wish all of you the best and please know that LAYOFFS can happen to ANYONE.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so vile and full of hatred? Have moved on but check in with friends still in the industry. WYE was a very good co. until you Pfucks raped an pillaged it... I've since started a business and gained a contract for a state government.

For a dose of reality: you awake with PFE's golden handcuffs because you lack the nuts to truly sell. Face it, you will someday be in the same shoes with PFE controlling your future and are too dumb / immature to realize it. Pharma is a rewardless, dying job. I'm sure your offices hate you and cringe at your sight. Sadly, you're bottom-of-the-barrel but fail to realize it. I have growth whereas you have pending layoffs. For a dose of your own medicine: if you were on fire, I wouldn't drizzle a drop of piss to ease your pain. Ahhh, freedom.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about vile and full of hatred.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly sure how Wyeth sales people helped sell our products. Pfizer brought almost zero Wyeth reps over.