Overtime? Required hours? HR Question

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems as though managers have crossed the line of work life balance. What are the required working hours a day? Does your day start when u leave your house or your first call? There is no clear answer in HR policies. It doesn't seem right that managers are requiring us to leave our houses by 6:30 every morning on top of training and admin I find myself working 14 -16 hour days. When will this madness stop? I think my children are beginning to hate me bc they are constantly being shuffled around by other family members. I can not even bring them to school bc my boss told me I needed to make arrangements bc getting in the road at 8 8:15 is unacceptable!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you may have some other issues that most of us don't. Sounds like you are on some kind of special plan perhaps based on past performance or work ethic. And when does a 6:30 start = a 14 to 16 hour day? That would mean you weren't getting home until 8:30 to 10:30PM? You are definitely doing something wrong with your routing? Good Luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What offices even open that early? I get that you could be working long hours with all the expectations around training and admin all done after working hours, but seriously, leave your house at 6:30? Sounds like you have a great DM, good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all?