Shady New Jersey female reps

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, and you don't think it couldn't be that he just a better sales rep than you, right?

Think about it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I also have won gold cup and I have been around a long time. I know this rep does this. I have proof. I plan on going to compliance with my proof.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do it. This has happened before and the guy got caught and fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think it's due to territories that have high Medicaid volume where it costs NOTHING to fill the scripts? A few good relationships & doctors with multiple offices ... You're golden. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, go ahead do it you unhappy miserable loser who hates their pathetic life, go rat because you hate your life, for your information that guy that got fired is doing just fine, in fact he is doing better than you but more importantly he loves his personal life which you obviously hate and probably look like s***

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the shady New York female reps!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not about hating your life...It's about personal ethics and doing the right thing... You should turn him in, if you can't sell your drugs and you have to pay for scripts to win then you should be fired.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, someone's got some anger issues

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with all the attrition going on in North Jersey?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as a "good rep" has a pharmacy under his/her belt...They will win! Do play dumb, How do you think the "Russian Rep" does so well with any company in New York?????? A Pharmacist puts ghost scripts through, then because we all know scripts are counted every wed night at 12 AM the pharmacist pulls them out thur and Fri. IMS has already counted them, then they cant get caught...Its an old trick NJ and NY have been doing for years.....Dms know this but to much money is involved!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Russian rep"?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer: hard work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Vodka!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always works for me!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is you think it works for you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Tequila works better.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pass the salt & lemon... going to be a long few months & we'll forget the layoffs

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting thread.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Russia, $200 Nike card spends you