IC overhaul

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 6:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the new regime brings in a new ic system that is fair and allows us all to make more $$. I'm tired of NYC being the only place that mysteriously ranks for GC the last 3 years. Why can't anyone see the flaw in this system or realize they have a managed care advantage?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The IC system is the biggest joke. Brooklyn/NY/NJ--it's 1,000% advantaged to them and they wonder why great reps keep leaving. Example: Look at the Welchol managed care wins from last year. They need to even the playing field.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% true. But they won't. Because this situation is self serving to a select few in management. Certain Regional Directors love this situation because they benefit from it. Right or wrong, it doesn't matter. It lines their pockets and makes them look unreasonably successful. Complete bs and wrong on so many levels. dish

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen many reps from Regions that never won GC before over the past few years, so I think moving to the bucket system has helped quite a bit, but not enough.
    The reps with the best formulary coverage do continue to dominate, and reps with horrendous access continue to struggle. Give me a quota tailored to me and game on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with the reps in the Great Plains and Pacific NW regions? They're always showing up near the bottom of the rankings--it would be interesting to put some NE and Texas reps in there to see what they could do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you will bitch about the quotas being unfair.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have quotas. We have stacked rankings and they are completely fair. The best reps win, end of story.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you poor fool. You simply do not understand how the numbers are "stacked" and manipulated.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely fair for the people that win it year after year! You must be joking. And for the record, I've won GC - I'm a great rep but believe me, I had some huge managed care wins that reallllly helped me. End of story.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. You always have to find the fine print with any of this nonsense. The top is never as good as they think they are, and the bottom isn't as best as some think as well. In the end, it's all just a big mess of analytical bs and manipulation.