$Amgen$

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch!Taking lots of reps!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Amgen board is busy with talk about coming layoffs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are. You blame them? IC sucks, products suck and managers are worse. Heard they all got 25k raises.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - $25k offers so when they lay people off in a few years, everyone can justify why they left. Amgen knows nothing about the market they're about to enter OR how to effectively sell in a hospital setting. This will be a mess. How do I know?? I work there. And you guys got two of the best things about our company - Ken and Rob

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luckiest people ever. It's game over for us

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? Luckiest people ever? News flash - Amgen is brand new to the CV arena - why do you think they're throwing huge salaries at our employees? Because they don't know what they're doing. So let's give people a lot of money to come hop on this trainwreck so that we can lay them off after a few years. Amgen is currently going through a layoff - and they're not hiring those people to stay with the company to promote a drug that hasn't even been approved yet! Sounds like a super fabulous place to me! Get real.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. How is our situation any better? Going into a market we don't know about making less $$?