How Fun is DSI?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now I'm a rep for another Pharma co, looking to possibly make a change. One of the companies I'm considering is DSI, and one of the factors I'd be considering is how "fun" is the company... or at least the NYC area. The company I work for now, if not rolling in money, at least makes it a fun environment - lots of social activities in and out of the office. Just wondering if DSI also does that. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fun? Are you kidding me ??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire NE Region is anything but fun, because of an RD (Lou C.) who is obsessed with the number of calls reps make, which creates a very paranoid work force. If you want fun, look at Texas or SoCal or the PacNW.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How fun?....
    Right up there with a root canal procedure or a colonoscopy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, DSI is not fun anymore. If you had asked 4-5 years ago, I would tell you it is a very fun and open environment. Now everyone is afraid of losing a job, getting in trouble, lawsuits, etc...if you have another opportunity I would take that one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many problems in the Metro NY would be solved with the removal of LC. He is poison and has done nothing but create a climate of fear, panic, and used car salesman mentality. Time for him to go.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for a "fun" time call parsippany. SP will be happy to accommodate you

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the worst company ever to work for - and texas is not fun, WP is the worst leader, an army puke who brags about his military experience but amounted to nothing in the material, didn't lead there and doesn't know anything, got where he is cuz of connections

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just plain mean. WP is like all leaders--he has his strengths and weaknesses. I've had many interactions with him and they were all positive.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks WP for the info

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever your issues are, it's pretty pathetic that you air them here. It only highlights your immaturity and unproffesionalism.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks WP again ! You are the worst !