Al Lustig

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect this person has pics of Al all over his wall, any news articles of him, follows him around like a stalker...Al is his LIFE...pretty sad to go through life so bitter actually

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why I love reducing this thread to Seinfeld references. It is ridiculous!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Al is retiring to Area 51 where he will go from being protected by Pfizer lawyers to being protected by the government.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the rest of the rats....

Filthy breed they are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al= C**T

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al is really going to live in a bubble (bubble boy-seinfeld episode). This will protect him from all these hurtful things people are writing about him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al is still with Pfizer ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meddling Yenta

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al has the last laugh, living a life of luxury and leisure after years of hard work...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't know he retired. I guess the poster who has the attorneys "chomping at the bit" to sue him once he retires can now have his revenge. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you ...very cheap. lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went back and read some previous posts about AL on this thread, specifically post 103,116 and my favorite 140 (chopping at the bit lawyers). To that poster, please keep us in the loop on your progress. If anyone spots Al beach or poolside sipping a drink with a worried look on his face, please let us know also. Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al has not retired. Can only hope soon......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One wonders how someone like this stays around. So much for value in 360 reports

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is at least one in every company. He's coming up on rule of 90 (may already be there) so he will be gone soon. Only thing that will keep him past that is the hope for a layoff and severance which would equate to probably around $200,000+ payday...at least. He has to have around 30 years with Pfizer. 30 x's 2weeks per year ='s 60 weeks x's his salary='s.... you can see how it adds up. If I was him I would wait and hope for the ax also. Nice going away present to a guy who has screwed so many.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. Maybe the biggest douche I ever encountered in over 30 years in business. Got to believe in karma for "Big Al"...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 years of contributions to Pfizer and will walk away to a cushy retirement as a rich man...bunch of jealous haters, green with envy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you read the posts about the guy who has lawyers "chomping at the bit" to sue him once he retires. I'm sure Al is shaking in his boots (sarcasm noted).

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, really, who gives a rats ass! Al listing was a slacker bullshiter who deserves nothinv

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the shoe sucked. Watched it maybe twice and found it to be very stupid.seinfeld Is little more than a glorified pedophile

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect it puts a smile on Al's face, that he has made such an impression in some people's lives that they are consumed by him, even in his absence...