Manager is following me

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can managers still follow reps? I think he is on to me. Does Pfizer contract with other companies to follow reps or can other managers besides direct reports be instructed to tail reps? I am NOT being overly suspicious, just trying to get my facts straight.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here it is folks! You are probably being followed if you think you are! It is not against company policy. Your mgr wants to know what you are doing all day and he/she had become suspicious of you. PIP to follow. Good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep yer nose clean

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Line up some interviews...fast!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Following you? In a car? well just pull up and honk, do the roll down your window sign language, smile, wave, hold up your phone, mouth 'I'll call you', smile some more..get him on the phone and say "HI!! Buddy! what you doin'? Anything I can help you with?? When we ridin' together again???'....Be sure to followup with an email that evening (emails never die) saying how nice it was to see him and where/when you saw him..keep it short and simple..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a labor attorney. Claim harassment. If the company is not following all reps or at least having a random selection of employees being followed, then you are being singled out. There are other tools to check your whereabouts i.e. GPS, signature time stamps, where and what time you fill up for gas. The attorney will cost your no more than $1,000. He will send the company a letter inquiring about your concern. Pfizer will have to lay off or take it to the next level. Bottom line, Pfizer will back off and not bother you again. They cannot retaliate. It is a huge undertaking on your part but will save your ass and keep you employed for some time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, the perfect solution to a paranoid's delusions....a LAWYER!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean - "on to me"??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is he in a black helicopter?

your manager is not following you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the police and tell them that someone is following you .. Tell them the male and model of the car and where you are .. Tell them they have been stalking you all day and you feel threatened.. Drive to the police station or somewhere and have the police waitingP

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the paranoia that you feel when you start and realize you can't see your customer (with any significance) and you feel incredible guilty because you feel that means your not working. So you are always thinking about how they are going to find out and fire you. Mean while you log 3000 miles a month on your car and drive around aimlessly until you realize the only way to alleviate the pain is to drink while on the job. Zoloft/Therapy/Yoga only thing that will build your self esteem back. ....while you look for a new job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next time he rides with you plant a GPS bug under his car. Make sure it is a live tracking GPS giving you real time. Then you'll know exactly where he is at all times. You will also have evidence of his farting around on company time.

Also, just get back to work and quit sabotoging your livelihood!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout you trying to come up with different ways you can bring value to the office and maybe, just maybe, you'll get something accomplished. If you were paid on commission only, I'll guarantee you will rethink your strategies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, what if i am put on a PIP. How long do they usually last? Does anyone ever come off one without being separated?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All day long kept looking in rearview, saw this guy staring back at me, got out, got in.. there he was in the rearview again,..this kept up for while, A/C cranked to freeze but kept seeing this sweaty guy looking, just a dumb blank stare..gave me the heebee jeabies..till I realized it was just me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im thinking of calling HR. I know they represent the comp but I need them to back off. Thoughts? Even if he isn't following me, my word against his, I need HR to know. IS it against company policy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try this-

Get up at 4 am and drive to your managers house and follow him/her all day. Follow your manager following you. A great big circular cluster F***. At the end of the day, email your manager saying what a great and hard working day you had.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get on here time to time, just to remind myself what a cluster f*ck this place is.

Once in a while I miss being a pharma rep, but then I am snapped back to reality.
    I think I'll stick with commissioned device sales with no partners.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the funniest post on CP! LOL

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the next POA, cue "I always feel like, somwbody's watching me" through the speakers when
    The dm enters the room.