What are you guys hearing...

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis here. We just went through a nerve racking 24 hr sit by the phone day yesterday and wake up to a Bloomberg article on Pfizer taking us over rather than the Astra deal. Just wanted to see if any of you have any inside news. I know that Aug. 26th is a day when Pfizer can table another offer.

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing that we will purchase you. Just like they did my once vibrant company. You will then be assimilated. Part of that process will strip you of any benefits that outrank Pfizers. Where your benefits are less than Pfizers, Pfizer will dumb everyone down the the cheapest level. Your energy, creativity, risk taking and enthusiasm for performance will be ruthlessly eliminated from your thinking. In it's place Pfizer will inject repeated does of Individual Development Plans, Diversity Training, Mid Year reviews, GPP planning. GPM planning. Competency reviews. Diversity Training and Implicit Bias testing. Talent planning. Talent Reviews. Diversity training a steady diet of compliance training. Conflict of interest training. Diversity training. You will be repeatedly coerced into joining our PAC. Diversity training.

You will be assimilated. You will not think for yourself. You will become part of the collective. The Big Blue Collective!

All competitiveness will be purged. You will be a master at maximizing TBO appearances. Give it some more diversity training and you will be ready.

I am 75611 or 124934882567.

Resistance is futile.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would laugh at the above post if it weren't so true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we know who said that. we will eliminate those thoughts. get back your stakeholder meeting or doing your career pathways on your own time.

resistance is futile

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #2 is sad but true

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laughing at someone is a hostile action and suggests you do not have the sensitivity to accommodate other points of view. Remedial Diversity training is the solution.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

either that or you are a stone cold racist

yeah, in fact, I think you owe your success to "invisible tail winds" that power the dominant class to success, all while holding back individuals not of that group

you are sentenced to diversity training. sensitivity training. implicit bias training. and you better get it works into your IDP by the end of the day.

Commit to ONE Pfizer!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resistance is indeed futile. Your company will soon be just a stain on the carpet in NYC HQ...............

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flip a coin. It's says "straight talk."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry that you have omitted our most recent and important cultural indoctrination. It is imperative that we improve our willingness to Thrive in Change. Please immediately log in to complete the layers of modules and commit to thrive in change.

Honestly, we spend so much time on this stuff and Pfizer Voice that I lose sight of our real jobs. It is the primary conversation from our DM.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a DBM and it is all we hear too. Our RM is all over us because the "favorable scores for the BU level" aren't high enough! So now we have to run action plans to make sure the reps read every blurb on PfizerWorld and take time out of field for town halls. I guess we will recognize Geno if he comes to the launch meeting!

I hope we can all learn the lesson being taught. Answer the survey the day it comes out and go all in for 4 and 5 answers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so funny how they use the survey scores against RMs, DBMs, etc who then pass on their grief to the reps. Basically they want to penalize the people if they give honest feedback. It is such a messed up system.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the prior poster. From now on will only give favorable ratings.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, anything other than favorable ratings comes back to bite you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resistance is futile.

You will fill out survey's with ever increasing success.

Only then, will the ELT hit their performance metrics and increase RSUs.

Meanwhile, drone workers will get options and you know how those grow.

Resistance is futile.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post! oh, you forgot the "Cultural Business Writing training" on how to write an email!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In other words, lie. Pfizer....welcome to the culture of misrepresentation, as usual.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if you don't fill out the survey.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know who fills out the survey. Why do you think there is a unique link for your survey?