DM's

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that some sales reps will go to Virbac and Elanco. What is happening to Novartis District Managers? Don't think they will be needed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some have chosen to head to virbac the rest will find jobs at Elanco. Maybe a few won't make the cut.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad for elanco that the dms from novartis are completely useless and do nothing to grow the pie for telanco. Especially the useless turd in ... (Add your own commets) Who hired that floater?
    Lets flush the toilet!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to do most of the work on our "t"eam for my dm since he has no clue about anything it seems. Reps turn to me all of the time for answers and it is getting old. He has no apparent desire to learn our veeva software and cant seem to provide answers for even the most basic stuff. His usual answer is "I am not sure, try calling _____y." Someday he will get promoted after taking credit for all of my efforts. Somebody call b.s. on him already.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quite the ego! Blow hard!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey now bitches, just sayin! I agree girlfriend! We gotta stick together. Time to flush!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those turds keep floating! Double flush it! After the holiday! Happy Friday!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds sort of like my former Vet manager! He was useless and nobody could ascertain as to how he was promoted to manage veterinarians with his limited skills and only an undergrad degree! He did not have much respect by peers back then and I heard at a recent dinner meeting that he is disrespected by his new team and the key account reps for being incompetent. Gee I wonder if it is the same fella? There can't be that many DMs that have the same trending profile.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does the fact that this manager only had an "undergrad degree" contribute to them not being able to manage a region. Unlikely. I have observed more people with advanced degrees fail at upper management than those with "only" an undergrad degree. The ability to relate to the worker ant tends to get lost. I have seen some DVMs be very successful as reps, but I have seen more fail. Egos get in the way.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To better qualify your rant, you should have made a point to explain that the KAMs and most TMs in the West are foghorns that feed on negative information and vomit what they think they know. The current culture at Elanco is weakening the pillars of our core mantra, because the team is completely rotten! They could all learn a thing or two from our parent company, that believes in building teams to strengthen the success overall. What should be a dream job is a waste land of egg shells.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Froto Baggins... the little DM out West! Little fella with the big ego! The poster child for Peter Principle! Delegates almost everything because he knows NOTHING!

Flush away! But clean the rest of the bowl afterwards... peanuts on that turd!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a good name for that idiot o_O Someone mentioned that name at the bar, and now I get it! All of that is too true, and the West will continue to suffer large, since MF was added to the roster too. The clueless leading the blind?:( Good luck West! Now you have absolutely NO aircover!