Who has a 2013 Ford Escape???

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got an e-mail today that says since my 2013 Escape has had 9 recalls, I need to order a new car ASAP. Ordered a new ride today and turning in my car with 48,000 miles on it. No option to buy the old one, LOL!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, me too. It was a liability issue. ARI can get a good amount of $ if they sell the car when under 24 months of service. GSK will pay a small early lease termination fee per vehicle, but that cost is a lot less than having rental cars and reps out of territory dealing with car issues. So, this was the easy solution.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like mine has had more than 9 recalls and has left me stranded 3 times. Ordered mine already.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do you just keep driving the recalled car for 3 months until the new one arrives?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, as long as you have completed all of the safety recalls. It was one of the best/smartest decisions GSK has made. They are really looking out for their employees' safety.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Looking out for your safety?!?!? No. It's a HUGE LEGAL threat in the event someone gets hurt on company time in a troubled, clearly defective car. Please don't be naive. That's who GSK is today.