Insider Info-Lay-Off's 4th Qtr

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evidently not with GSK my dear.......you just made a 6th grade grammatical error with your English which stands out to educated people......." your nothing " , and I'll bet you meant " you're nothing " [ you are nothing ] ......now go play on some other website next weekend after you brush up on spelling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At GSK we have way too many employees who DO NOT have any impact on the BOTTOM LINE, GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY ..!!

What do the RVP s and MDM s and most Managers do all day ? Push papers and send e mails, etc. not to mention hospital reps.

The managers should get back to knowing the customers and treating them as such.. lets trim the fat and get back to selling and customer relationships..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Information will be rolled out before the 4Q , so everyone involved will have ample time to get things in order.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so FOS! No announcements of lay-offs this year. Smack dab in the middle of launching 3 new products. Another product on the way as well as new indications for others. As far as having too many reps...we could cut long term care, hospital, and ICT reps. But we're not. So move along young turd. Spread your stench elsewhere!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC trained by Lilly, Lilly reps feel the same way, Lilly's a bigger shithole .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since launching 3 new products how are the Launch bonuses working out for you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest bonuses yet! Is it reflective in the sales?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus target has not changed. 21500 for most reps. Majority hitting target or above. Are they making 50K annual bonus? No, but bonus is just fine! So is the car, salary, healthcare, and retirement! HA HA HA HA HA!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity: I'm all for giving everyone an equal shot, and we'd be less of a country is we failed to do so. Having said that, putting someone like Monica Reid in such a high position represents the downside of "diversity initiatives". Form over function...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P.S. Comment above in reference to post #3.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total lie. Most aren't making target. Maybe 20%. 60% below who are in the middle and the bottom 20% way below target based on how they are forcing managers to force rank. The IC plan has gone full r*****. No transparency and scores that are given based on race and sex vs performance. Whole thing is a joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to post #69. You are right...she is totally incompetent and always has been.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She used to be a DSM until kicked upstairs. Really, if you heard from her reps what was happening when she was in charge, you would definitely say "kicked upstairs". And the reps I spoke with weren't "racist". They were fine with a minority boss...as long as they were competent.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so funny. The same thing happened to Kellie Fisher.
    "Kicked Upstairs". Great way to put it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am at home office this week and YES changes are coming this year. STAY TUNED.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Details please. Will it be a divisional layoff i.e. HAM division? Long Term Care Division? ICT/IDN divisions? Or will it be cuts across the board?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Philly. There are no re-org plans that have been discussed on any official level. C'mon people. We Have three new products that have been launched in the last 12 months. Most recently a diabetes product THIS WEEK! The only thing i have heard of is that HAMs and CAMs may be melded back into field positions. That's it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe you have any info otherwise you wouldn't be playing this cat and mouse game, spill if you really know!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is 20% cut by year end.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20% of what? What division?